Author Topic: Is it easy to pull data from accurite web account?  (Read 2608 times)

Offline happyfirst

Is it easy to pull data from accurite web account?
« on: December 13, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »
If I setup 1-3 internet bridges, and they all upload to the accurite site, is it easy enough to get at my own data and pull from their site so that I can write my own app to display it?

Can I have my info be private? Is it all or nothing? Or do you pick what's private and what's public?

I read the interesting thread on capturing the internet bridge data locally, but that requires that a local PC be on constantly.  I wonder if a hacked linksys router firmware could be used just for multiple bridges to better accomplish that.

Offline SteveM

Re: Is it easy to pull data from accurite web account?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »
If I setup 1-3 internet bridges, and they all upload to the accurite site, is it easy enough to get at my own data and pull from their site so that I can write my own app to display it?

Can I have my info be private? Is it all or nothing? Or do you pick what's private and what's public?

I read the interesting thread on capturing the internet bridge data locally, but that requires that a local PC be on constantly.  I wonder if a hacked linksys router firmware could be used just for multiple bridges to better accomplish that.

So you want to pull data from acu-link.com ? I am not certain what your are asking?

Offline happyfirst

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 05:46:07 PM »
I wanted to know if it would be easy to write my own app to go online and download my weather data from the accurate web site.

Anyways, doesn't matter anymore.  I ended up getting an AmbientWeather.

Offline happyfirst

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »
The ambient doesn't do everything I wanted it to do.  I wanted the 3 accurite to report various temps within the house.  I've given that up for now.

Offline happyfirst

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 06:10:51 PM »
Yes, it would have.  I was thinking of getting that.  But it got expensive quickly.