Author Topic: You really have screwed things up, haven't you.  (Read 860 times)

Offline Souwesterly

You really have screwed things up, haven't you.
« on: April 19, 2019, 06:06:36 AM »
The whole new wundeground set-up is buggered - ruined.
Why the hell did you have to screw everything up?
What was wrong with the old set-up?
No way can I now link my PWS to the network - none of the links work and despite trying everything I can my station is still showing as Off-line.
I'd like to be there again - I've been with wunderground for some years but now it seems I'm screwed.
Take this as an insult from many thousands of unhappy ex-wunderground members - I'm off and won't ever praise you, mention you or otherwise visit you again.
You're a complete disgrace.

Offline Aardvark

• Forecaster
  • Tonto to Lone Ranger : "never take off mask.
    • turned off
Re: You really have screwed things up, haven't you.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 09:16:57 AM »
my camera won't connect with this thing.  I can send data but that is about it.  arghhhhhh.   well that is fine with me.

Offline OldAlaskaGuy

• Alaska, The Last American Frontier
  • Forecaster
  • Living in the "Last American Frontier"
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 07:48:59 PM »
No way can I now link my PWS to the network - none of the links work and despite trying everything I can my station is still showing as Off-line.
I'd like to be there again - I've been with wunderground for some years but now it seems I'm screwed.
Take this as an insult from many thousands of unhappy ex-wunderground members - I'm off and won't ever praise you, mention you or otherwise visit you again.
Rude comments like this do not accomplish anything. Reported to moderators......

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 11:58:11 AM »

While non-specific rants like this may be welcome on other venues like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Redit, they are neither helpful nor welcome here.  If you have specific bugs to report, do so.  The rant may be cathartic to you, but is not helpful to anyone else.  Kindly refrain from such activity in the future.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP