Author Topic: Weather34 template(non meteobridge versions)  (Read 118344 times)

Offline mkutche

• Forecaster
    • GosportWx.com
Re: Weather34 template(non meteobridge versions)
« Reply #675 on: May 25, 2019, 07:53:37 PM »
This is a WU issue as discussed here http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=36954.25

Enjoy,
Paul

ok so how do i fix it? because WU seems to be working on my end. just now the graphs
Mike K.
Davis Vantage Vue 6250 - CumulusMX (3.21.1-b3205)
Gosport, Indiana
Gosportwx.com twitter.com/GosportINWX
-----------------------------------------------------------

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #676 on: May 25, 2019, 08:30:57 PM »
I just noticed this is not picking up any data see screenshot. http://www.gosportwx.com/PWS/

I did a push to the GitHub distribution of CU-HWS a few days ago that fixes the graph displays. 

The changed scripts are:
index.php
jsondata/wuupdate.php

and new scripts added
chartswu/weekly*.php

If you installed via git clone, then just do a git pull to get the updates, otherwise, download the zip and extract all the 20-May-2019 changed files.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline mkutche

• Forecaster
    • GosportWx.com
« Reply #677 on: May 25, 2019, 10:15:05 PM »
I just noticed this is not picking up any data see screenshot. http://www.gosportwx.com/PWS/

I did a push to the GitHub distribution of CU-HWS a few days ago that fixes the graph displays. 

The changed scripts are:
index.php
jsondata/wuupdate.php

and new scripts added
chartswu/weekly*.php

If you installed via git clone, then just do a git pull to get the updates, otherwise, download the zip and extract all the 20-May-2019 changed files.

Thanks Ken! Been outta town and was like :O stuff wasn't working lolol

Disregard that last post i deleted it .. i had it set to metric instead of nonmetric. :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:45:22 PM by mkutche »
Mike K.
Davis Vantage Vue 6250 - CumulusMX (3.21.1-b3205)
Gosport, Indiana
Gosportwx.com twitter.com/GosportINWX
-----------------------------------------------------------

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #678 on: July 05, 2019, 05:41:06 AM »
Do any of you have problems with the date shown at the top left ??? The site shows me the correct time but as a date it is back a month. Do you know how I can solve ???

Here is the link to my site, so you can check:

www.meteocamporamoso.it

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
« Reply #679 on: July 05, 2019, 07:19:29 AM »
Do any of you have problems with the date shown at the top left ??? The site shows me the correct time but as a date it is back a month. Do you know how I can solve ???

Here is the link to my site, so you can check:

www.meteocamporamoso.it
https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/index.php?lang=it  => shows Ven 5 Gui  => which is June =>which is incorrect
But https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/index.php?lang=en  => shows Fri 5 Jul  => which is July =>which is correct

Better check your language files carefully. The Italian person who made it switched the month June and July
Code: [Select]
# months
                             |Apr |Apr |
                             |Aug |Ago |
                             |Dec |Dic |
                             |Feb |Feb |
                             |Jan |Gen |
                             |Jul |Giu |
                             |Jun |Lug |
                             |Mar |Mar |
                             |May |Mag |
                             |Nov |Nov |
                             |Oct |Ott |
                             |Sep |Set |

Wim
edit as OP changed the links to the site
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:17:42 AM by wvdkuil »

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #680 on: July 05, 2019, 09:11:49 AM »
I no longer made updates to the site, until recently it was fine. Then he went on to indicate 'off line' in the boxes whose info derive from my Davis and the date is strange. I made no changes. I tried to evaluate other languages ​​but the date is still incorrect as well as the update info remain on off line even if it is not so. I checked the wifilogger, the time and date are correct, every day I restart the wifilogger

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #681 on: July 05, 2019, 09:26:21 AM »
I no longer made updates to the site, until recently it was fine. Then he went on to indicate 'off line' in the boxes whose info derive from my Davis and the date is strange. I made no changes. I tried to evaluate other languages ​​but the date is still incorrect as well as the update info remain on off line even if it is not so. I checked the wifilogger, the time and date are correct, every day I restart the wifilogger
Yes the dates were fine for all languages up to May as most month names are translated correctly
But for June and July the Italian translations are in error or they are switched.
Please check https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/languages/lang_it.txt  lines 8 & 9
     |Jul |Giu |      <=  this is for July in English, but the Italian translation is incorrect
     |Jun |Lug |    <=  this is for June in English, but the Italian translation is incorrect
That should be
     |Jul |Lug |
     |Jun |Giu |

Really that is all, change 2 lines

Wim

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #682 on: July 05, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
. . . shortened . . . Then he went on to indicate 'off line' in the boxes whose info derive from my Davis
. . . I made no changes.
. . . as well as the update info remain on off line even if it is not so.
I do not think that you are using Cumulus as weather-program. Probably you are using the  WifiLogger and its realtime.txt

Those files are not 100% compatible, so please switch to the latest version at http://wd34.weather-template.com/
The latest version is fully compatible with WiFilogger: check this user: http://184.66.2.246/weather34WD/index.php
It has also a setting for your date format which is M/D/Y and not D/M/Y as it should be according to the definitions for realtime.txt with Cumulus here: https://cumuluswiki.wxforum.net/a/Realtime.txt =>
Field # 1   Example  19/08/09   Description Date as 2 figure day [separator] 2 figure month [separator] 2 figure year
But your upload at https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/demodata/realtime.txt => 
Code: [Select]
07/05/19 15:30:05 32 42 17.3 4.3 4.8 271 0.00 0.00 1015.5 W 1 km/h C mb mm --- --- 2.60 141.40 . . . 00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 It is now the 5th of July  But the scripts think your data is from the 7th of May.
Wim

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:01:39 AM by wvdkuil »

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #683 on: July 05, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »
I downloaded the latest version but I wouldn't want to redo all the settings ???? Can I save the easyweathersetup.php file and put it in the new version?

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #684 on: July 05, 2019, 11:39:15 AM »
I downloaded the latest version but I wouldn't want to redo all the settings ???? Can I save the easyweathersetup.php file and put it in the new version?
Yes, BUT !

Yes: You can copy the w34_settings1.php from the old to the new folder

But:
  • do not start the template
  • First run easyweather (with the old password)  and check the  "blue" coloured answers, those were not in the old file
  • Especially make sure that the date format of realtime.txt is set as the same as the dates in your realtime.txt  are not Day/Month/Year  but Month/Day/Year

Wim
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 11:46:13 AM by wvdkuil »

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #685 on: July 05, 2019, 11:47:24 AM »
I thought of deleting all the files of the old site, then uploading those of the new one and then replacing the only w34_settings1.php file that I will have previously saved. Then I perform the procedure you described to me. I believe the basic password will always be the same

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #686 on: July 05, 2019, 12:05:12 PM »
I thought of deleting all the files of the old site, then uploading those of the new one and then replacing the only w34_settings1.php file that I will have previously saved. Then I perform the procedure you described to me. I believe the basic password will always be the same
That will work also, but you loose all past data.
Easier, just rename the old folder pwsWD to pwsOLD and upload the new pwsWD folder.

Remember also: when you copy w34_settings1.php you need to use your old password as it is contained in that script. The 12345 first-use password will not work

Wim

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #687 on: July 05, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
I do not understand ........ once renamed the folder, all the old part what is it ????

I have a question, if once I have uploaded the new site, the not yet fully regulated, someone runs it, what happens?

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #688 on: July 05, 2019, 12:25:43 PM »
I think I understand what you mean. Rename the current site folder as you told me then load the new one. At this point I could open two windows of the old and new easyweathersetup files ........ at this point I can do the configuration of the new one from scratch, I copy paste the settings of before and then I adjust the new options

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #689 on: July 05, 2019, 12:27:41 PM »
I think I understand what you mean. Rename the current site folder as you told me then load the new one. At this point I could open two windows of the old and new easyweathersetup files ........ at this point I can do the configuration of the new one from scratch, I copy paste the settings of before and then I adjust the new options
[tup]

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #690 on: July 06, 2019, 03:58:35 AM »
I uploaded the new template and the final result is exceptional !!! Both the PC and smartphone viewing is excellent !!!! There is the small translation bug of the month, but it's just a question of translation. I had noticed that leaving the computer on the template started, the green writing with the time of data update went off line after about 8 minutes and then went back green and with the update time after the 10 minutes I had set as an update. I solved by adjusting the wifilogger with a 5 minute update interval. I come up with a fantastic template, an excellent job.

Here's how it looks:

www.meteocamporamoso.it

It all seems to me to be properly regulated

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #691 on: July 13, 2019, 01:08:18 PM »
Do I notice that there is an update to the template online?

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #692 on: July 13, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
Do I notice that there is an update to the template online?
Yes, some minor adjustments at http://wd34.weather-template.com/
The list of updates is here: http://wd34.weather-template.com/updates_WD07.pdf

The topic you are now posting in, is for weather34/ templates.
The HWS-WD34 template only looks similar, but it is totally different in the internals.
Less confusion and your questions will be answered quicker if you post them => in this topic

Wim
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 01:19:36 PM by wvdkuil »

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #693 on: July 13, 2019, 01:29:32 PM »
Meanwhile, gracious as always, for the moment I won't update.

I wanted to ask you two things. Want to add to my Davis the UV sensor and the solar radiation sensor, this then got well from this template ????

I note that let template can have information on air quality. I registered on the site indicated, but then how does it indicate the quality of the air in my area?

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #694 on: July 13, 2019, 02:00:02 PM »
Want to add to my Davis the UV sensor and the solar radiation sensor, this then got well from this template ????
The realtime.txt has fields for the UV and the solar values.
You can specify  in easyweathersetup that you have your own UV/Solar and the template will use those values.
I note that let template can have information on air quality.
I registered on the site indicated, but then how does it indicate the quality of the air in my area?
The nearest official station will be used if het has an open interface.  https://aqicn.org/ loads that data from all open official AQ stations and the scripts will get their data from  aqicn.org

You can check on their site which stations are near you, such as Milan => http://aqicn.org/here/

Wim

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #695 on: July 14, 2019, 03:01:32 AM »
Thanks for the information. Known in the template demo that UV and solar radiation have no graph. Will they be implemented? The soil evaporation data will also be implemented ???

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #696 on: July 14, 2019, 05:03:55 AM »
Thanks for the information. Known in the template demo that UV and solar radiation have no graph. Will they be implemented? The soil evaporation data will also be implemented ???

@MatteoPV
Questa discussione in cui stai postando le tue domande è per weather34 / templates.
Il modello HWS-WD34 sembra solo simile, ma è completamente diverso all'interno.
Ci sarà meno confusione per te e per gli altri lettori e le tue domande riceveranno una risposta più rapida se pubblichi i tuoi messaggi in questa discussione sul forum  https://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php/topic=68132.new#new

=======
@ALL
This discussion where you are now posting your questions, is for weather34/ templates.
The HWS-WD34 template only looks similar, but it is totally different on the inside.
There will be less confusion for you and other readers and your questions will be answered quicker if you post your messages  in this forum-discussion  https://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php/topic=68132.new#new

Wim

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #697 on: July 15, 2019, 02:49:25 AM »
do I have to change templates?

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #698 on: July 15, 2019, 02:54:21 AM »
do I have to change templates?
NO, You are using my template, HWS-WD34  which supports wifilogger
Support for the HWS-WD34 template is on another forum  https://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php/topic=68132.new#new

This topic is for the original weather34 templates who do not support wifilogger at this moment.

Wim

Offline MatteoPV

• Contributor
« Reply #699 on: July 15, 2019, 05:43:12 AM »
Ah ok, thanks

anything