Author Topic: Removing incorrect readings from all locations in Weatherlink software lists.  (Read 303 times)

Offline melmerby

Hi all
My VP2 station had been giving wildly inaccurate rainfall readings, this was traced to the electronics module in the ISS. (see separate topic)
I have purchased a new suite and it is all up and running correctly.

I have now removed the false readings from the "browse records" list, such that this year's February rainfall is now probably about right, however when using the Internet Browser to see the Current and History web pages the incorrect totals still appear.
(N.B. these web pages were remade after installing the new instrument pack and after correcting the browse list)

How can I remove the incorrect data so that the web page display is correct? (where is it stored?)

Cheers

Keith
Wireless Vantage Pro 2 + Solar
Weatherlink 6.0.5
Win 10

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
Assuming you are talking about the Davis Weatherlink PC software...  WLK Reader/writer.
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Offline melmerby

Correct.
I am using Ver 6.0.5.
As I said I have removed several (hugely) erroneous rainfall readings from the browse list and these now show correct when viewing "reports" -- "NOAA year"
But the erroneous totals still show when displaying the History web page in the yearly total.

Cheers

Keith
Weatherlink 6.0.5
Win 10

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
'Setup | Set yearly rain'?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:20:54 AM by johnd »
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline melmerby

Thanks John.
That did it.

Keith
Weatherlink 6.0.5
Win 10

Offline melmerby

Hi all

One further bit of tidying up to do with the data.
How do I replace this silly High Rain Rate from the History page:
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Weatherlink 6.0.5
Win 10