Author Topic: VP1 Parts For sale  (Read 2534 times)

Online 92merc

• BismarckWeather.net
  • Forecaster
  • BismarckWeather.net
    • BismarckWeather.net
VP1 Parts For sale
« on: November 12, 2009, 01:09:34 PM »
I have some VP1 parts for sale.  I had to switch to a VP2 due to reception issues that only started happening after I moved to a new house.  All of the items should be in working order.  Pictures available.  Paypal preferred.

VP1 ISS w/ FARS - GONE!.  I bought it used from a fellow member last summer when I started having reception issues.  I replaced the batteries on the FARS and transmitter a year ago.  Unit is about 5 years old.  It has two chunks missing on one of the FARS discs from the previous owner and a hail storm.  It doesn't affect the FARS though.  NO ANEMOMETER.  ISS ONLY.  $75 plus $15 for shipping in CONUS.  Manuals included.  Would work as a secondary temp/hum station if you already have a VP1.

VP1 console - SOLD! in good working order.  Again about 5 years old.  I upgraded the firmware of the console when I was testing my reception issues.  So it is at the latest and greatest and worked fine with my data logger.  $75 plus $10 SH.  Manuals included.

Weather Echo - SOLD!  Not the plus version though.  Battery died and I never replaced it.  But it worked as of a year ago.  Manuals included.  Works with VP1 only.  $25 plus $5 SH

VP1 anemometer kit- GONE!.  Allows you to separate the the anemometer from your ISS.  I used it to put my anemometer on the house and leave my ISS near the ground.  If nothing else, this unit has the exact same transmitter board as the ISS.  So you could use this as a spare transmitter board too.  $50 plus $8 SH

You can email me directly at 92merc@bis.midco.net if you wish.

Thanks all....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:40:39 PM by 92merc »
https://www.BismarckWeather.net
Davis VP2, Cumulus, WeatherDisplay, Blitzortung, Saratoga Scripts, NOAA Stream via PI

Online 92merc

• BismarckWeather.net
  • Forecaster
  • BismarckWeather.net
    • BismarckWeather.net
Re: VP1 Parts For sale
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 12:33:58 PM »
I still have the ISS and VP1 anemometer units on my shelf in the garage.  I'd like to get rid of these.  Anyone willing to pay for shipping of these VP1 parts, can have them free.
Davis VP2, Cumulus, WeatherDisplay, Blitzortung, Saratoga Scripts, NOAA Stream via PI

Offline belfryboy

• Forecaster
  • waiting for the rain.....
    • Belfryboy Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 03:21:18 AM »
PM sent

Online 92merc

• BismarckWeather.net
  • Forecaster
  • BismarckWeather.net
    • BismarckWeather.net
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
Anemometer kit deal in progress...