Author Topic: Deleting a Weatherlink station that has been deleted from Weatherlink  (Read 701 times)

Offline K3GM

My Weatherlink has a list of stations that I frequently refer to.  There is one station that has been removed from the Weatherlink database that of course is no longer reporting data.  I am unable to remove that station from my list.  Any suggestions?

Offline Aardvark

• Forecaster
  • Tonto to Lone Ranger : "never take off mask.
    • turned off
Re: Deleting a Weatherlink station that has been deleted from Weatherlink
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 09:40:57 AM »
You have to let Davis do it . I had to give the particulars and they removed it for me.I guess we can't do it ourselves

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 01:08:34 PM »
Hi,
I presume these are stations that you visited and Saved so they show on your WL.com pull-down and on your WL App.  You should be able to go to that station on WL.com and untick the Saved button and that should remove it from the lists.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline K3GM

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 04:40:46 PM »
Yes, that is correct, Paul.  So I had a back and forth with Davis support, and they either don't understand the problem, or can't see the problem on their end. I've sent them screen shots so they could see what I'm seeing, but I guess I'm stuck with this station that has no data, and had nowhere to delete it.  The entire page is blank.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 04:43:50 PM by K3GM »

Offline K3GM

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 04:48:45 PM »
Here's a screenshot of this blank station.  The 3 vertical dots in the upper right seem disabled.

anything