Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

Not Uploading to Wunderground

(1/2) > >>

Coolio:
I just factory reset my ASUS router settings at home, and now rebuilding my whole network.  I'm able to get Wifilogger onto the new network, and in the settings it says "connected."  The problem is that it's no longer uploading to Wunderground.  When I refresh my browser I can see the temperature on the Wunderground website for a split second, but then it says "offline."  I can see Wifilogger on my ASUS router network map, but when I try to log into it via it's IP address it doesn't work. I can log into Wifilogger by putting it into setup mode.  Running 2.38

Any ideas on how to get it back online?

Thanks!

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Coolio on May 20, 2023, 11:17:10 AM ---I just factory reset my ASUS router settings at home, and now rebuilding my whole network.  I'm able to get Wifilogger onto the new network, and in the settings it says "connected."  The problem is that it's no longer uploading to Wunderground.  When I refresh my browser I can see the temperature on the Wunderground website for a split second, but then it says "offline."  I can see Wifilogger on my ASUS router network map, but when I try to log into it via it's IP address it doesn't work. I can log into Wifilogger by putting it into setup mode.  Running 2.38

Any ideas on how to get it back online?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

This is green WFL1, or black WFL2?

Coolio:
How do I tell if it is green or black?

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Coolio on May 27, 2023, 12:22:03 PM ---How do I tell if it is green or black?

--- End quote ---

Module PCB color. When you take a look on a module inside your console is in green board, or black board?

Coolio:
It has a green board.  Thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version