Author Topic: ICDSoft Web Hosting service  (Read 416 times)

Offline WeatherHost

• Forecaster
ICDSoft Web Hosting service
« on: February 13, 2020, 11:17:47 AM »
This has been discussed quite a few times and many people here already use it.  ICDSoft has dropped their prices and significantly increased the data and traffic allowances.  Even at the old rates, it was a bargain and more than sufficient for most small PWS type site.  With the new rates and features, it's even better.

Economy Plan:  10GB of SSD space and 500Gb/ of traffic is now available at an introductory rate of a mere $2.00/month.  After the first year it goes up to the regular rate, but they do a 20% discount off that for renewals, so it ends up around $6/mo or so.

I can't remember any down time at all in nearly 15 years.  Response time to a support question this morning was within 10 minutes.  Others that are already using them can also attest to reliability and support.

There is a link in my sig.  Yes, it's an affiliate link and I'll get a piece of any sales from it.  I am not otherwise connected to them.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:56:47 AM by WeatherHost »

Offline weather34

• Forecaster
    • https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation
Re: ICDHost Web Hosting service
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »
think you mean ICDSOFT  :grin but yes best host around and best ive seen in twenty years.. regarding annual fee mine goes down every year but it wasnt the price for me on using icdsoft it was the overall service and impressive support response times .not that ive used the support since 2015 ..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:47:16 AM by weather34 »

Offline WeatherHost

• Forecaster
Re: ICDSoft Web Hosting service
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 11:57:29 AM »
Uhh,   yeah .....

Oh well.