Weather Station Hardware > Barani Design Weather Stations and Accessories

Meteorain Compact 200 - testing phase

<< < (2/7) > >>

Daniel785:
I've just ordered one. Could you explain to me how the cable from the MeteoHelix connects to the rain gauge?

mauro63:

--- Quote from: Daniel785 on July 16, 2020, 06:40:27 AM ---I've just ordered one. Could you explain to me how the cable from the MeteoHelix connects to the rain gauge?

--- End quote ---

Hi Daniel, the connection is very easy
the Meteohelix cable has two conductors, below the Meteorain cone you will find a couple of screws where you have to fix the cable, there's a hole on the Meteorain base to pass through the cable
Meteorain use a reed switch so is not important the polarity

that's all, but I'm at your disposal for any further information

If you don't know, is ready the bird spikes system for Meteorain  ;)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Mauro

Daniel785:
Do you know if the sigfox version will be able to connect to the MeteoHelix wireless. So all the data will be in one place rather having two stations set up on allmeteo

mauro63:

--- Quote from: Daniel785 on July 17, 2020, 08:23:03 AM ---Do you know if the sigfox version will be able to connect to the MeteoHelix wireless. So all the data will be in one place rather having two stations set up on allmeteo

--- End quote ---

Of course  ;)
With the new dashboard version, that I think will be ready in about two months, you will have all data on the same page
but, for clarity, the Meteorain will NOT send data to Meteohelix but directly to Sigfox, so you will have all data on the same page but with two different Sigfox subscription
this due to data limitations

Mauro

Daniel785:
Hi. From what I'm aware of the meteorain IoT doesn't have rain rate is that correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version