Weather Software > Virtual Weather Station

Welcome to all former members of the discontinued VWS forum!

<< < (3/24) > >>

racenet:

--- Quote from: SLOweather on September 05, 2008, 06:01:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: racenet on September 05, 2008, 05:23:38 PM ---Chris,

Yep, I'm here, but not going to say anything on the matter. Not going to get into the middle of this mess.

Bob

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Bob. I wasn't trying to drag the badness over here, just welcome the disenfranchised to a new home and point out that there are familiar people here.

My bad.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Nothing to be sorry about Chris. I knew exactly what you ment in your post. I just wanted to get it out right at the start that I'm not going to say anything on the matter.

It's all good. :)

jwyman:
This has been stated here many times before but in light of what has happened over at the Ambient Forum and the way the guys here have welcomed everyone,   This has got to be the BEST weather place around!

=D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt;

Again guys thanks for all you do..

Jim  :grin:

weatherforyou:

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on September 05, 2008, 06:13:54 PM ---Both the Oregon Scientific and WeatherUnderground boards are now available :)

Best regards,
Ken

--- End quote ---

:-(  :?

How about a weatherforyou.com or PWSweather.com board?

mackbig:
Thanks for the welcome.  I must admit I stumbled across this forum a while back, and it was kind of eerie, the names, many of them were the same. and setup is almost identical as well.  It was kind of like the bizarro world episode on Seinfeld....

Looks like this will be a good place to get my weather fix,

Andrew

saratogaWX:

--- Quote from: weatherforyou on September 05, 2008, 08:37:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: saratogaWX on September 05, 2008, 06:13:54 PM ---Both the Oregon Scientific and WeatherUnderground boards are now available :)

Best regards,
Ken

--- End quote ---

:-(  :?

How about a weatherforyou.com or PWSweather.com board?

--- End quote ---

You bet!  How about this one http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?board=91.0 .. and, you are a moderator for it :D

Best regards,
Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version