Weather Station Hardware > Oregon Scientific Hardware

How to make a Cheap - Rain Gauge Resolution Modification to your OS hardware.

<< < (2/16) > >>

sam2004gp:
Yep, Anothony is correct.  I did not get anything done on it today, because of holiday prep for my church.  Maybe get some tomorrow afternoon.

Anthony:
You guys and your fancy mods are giving me to much work to do.

1 dig trench to weather station for power. (pant pant, puff, puff, gasp)
2. install heater mod.
3. do rain meaurement mod.

HELP!!!!!

sam2004gp:

--- Quote from: Anthony on December 21, 2008, 08:09:04 AM ---You guys and your fancy mods are giving me to much work to do.

1 dig trench to weather station for power. (pant pant, puff, puff, gasp)
2. install heater mod.
3. do rain meaurement mod.

HELP!!!!!

--- End quote ---
I would come and help Anthony, but then after seeing your set-up, I may want to head back home, and change more of my stuff, it is a never ending cycle.  Also I got the church play which I am in this morning, and then after that I spend the rest of the day at the inlaws. :roll: ](*,)  So my "Sunday Weather Station Tinkering Time" is already used up for today. :-(

SlowModem:
If you were closer, I'd let you borrow my backhoe.   \:D/

(On second thought, I don't do toll roads.) :-P

sam2004gp:

--- Quote from: Anthony on December 20, 2008, 08:34:56 AM ---The console it's self will still read in 0.04". Only VWS will calculate the 0.01". Hense the reason for (I believe it's the gain change) in VWS.

--- End quote ---

....and since the OS does not show you the daily total for today until tomorrow, and the fact that you have to press the "rain" and "memory" buttons twice to see the Station total, I never even bother to look at the console for rain numbers any more.  I just watch it for temps, and those occasional wind gusts that you notice while passing by.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version