Author Topic: Weather Template and scripts from Leuven/Belgium/Europe  (Read 195361 times)

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: Weather Template and scripts form Leuven/Belgium/Europe
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2015, 04:34:06 AM »
Hi folks,

i would like to know if this is the right script for Leuven Template?

I have an issue regarding the record all time from my station and i thing it might not be the right script for it

<tr><td style="font-weight: bold; "><?php echo langtransstr('Rcrd since'); ?><br />
            <sup> Jan 2014</sup></td>

<td style="border: 1px solid; border-radius:5px; border-color: #FF0000; background-color: #F3E5E5"><?php echo wsNumber($ws['myRecordDayMaxTemp']).$uomTemp;?><br/><?php echo $ws['maxtempyearfromdata'];?></td>

<td style="border: 1px solid; border-radius:5px; border-color: #0000FF; background-color: #D0E2FF"><?php echo wsNumber($ws['myRecordDayMinTemp']).$uomTemp;?><br/><?php echo $ws['mintempyearfromdata'];?></td>

</tr>

Thank you for helping me!

Steven
Good morning Steven,
It is fairly difficult to help if there is no link to your website. If i click the small gobe on the left of your post (beneath the avatar) it does not lead to your weather-website (http://www.meteoinfostalphonse.ca/) but gives an "account suspended" message.

As I understand this and other posts at the WW forum yesterday correctly:
1. you want to add extra fields to your mainpage ?
2. you want those fields to appear in the "dashboard" (with the thermometer and so on)?
3. these  fields are not in the standard set of fields as uploaded by testags for the Leuven-Template ?
4. these fields are static fields, so NOT changing evry few seconds such as wind-direction ?

To not further confuse between saratoga and leuven files, i will refer to the leuven testtags as testags2 !

Solution for the current 2.6 release:
1. add those fields to testtags2.txt
Code: [Select]
$ws['wsUptime']         = '%windowsuptime%';
#$ws['myRecordDayMaxTemp'] = '%maxtempfortodayfromyourdata%';
#$ws['myRecordDayMinTemp'] = '%mintempfortodayfromyourdata%';
#$ws['tempMaxRecordTime']     = '%yearmaxtempfortodayfromyourdata%';
#$ws['tempMin RecordTime']     = '%yearmintempfortodayfromyourdata%';
#    and so on adding all fields needed
2. Place the changed testtags2.txt in the C:\wdisplay\webfiles folder.
Be aware that it is a PHP file so a typo can result in total stop of the website. That is why I added a # as a first position at the added fields. They are handled as comments first.
3. When the new yuploaded testtags2.php at your site looks OK, remove the # in the testtags2.txt and
4. put it again in C:\wdisplay\webfiles

Now the real tricky part: you have to add code to the dashboard such as you posted above. An example of the results with such additional info can be seen at: http://wxcalgary.com/weather2-6/index.php
As this and your site are in Canada, the "normal" times are loaded from your EC forecast data, not available outside Canada.

There are numerous adapted dashboard scripts floating around. So if you see one your like, you should use the contact page and ask the site owner.

I atttached one of the different dashboard scripts which maybe is what you are looking for, the changed code is  in between the "< ! -- today yesterday min max values -- >" comment marks.
1. Make a copy/backup of your current wsAjaxDashboard.php
2. Unzip and replace with this version.

Wim
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 04:38:12 AM by wvdkuil »

Offline Météo Québec

• Forecaster
    • Météo Québec
« Reply #526 on: April 20, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
Hi folks,

i would like to add ''Other Quebec Cities Current Conditions'' on my site of current conditions page. Doe anyont have the script?

Thanks
Steve Villeneuve

Météo Québec
(Weather Quebec)
CoCoRaHS:CAN-QC-39
WU-IQUEBECC61

Offline assenzuid

• Weather Station Assen Zuid-West
« Reply #527 on: April 26, 2015, 04:32:02 PM »
Thanks Wim for the clear explanation again.

For some reason it's working now without any issues....

Hi Wim,

My WU forecast script generates an error. (When selected language is Dutch or Deutsch)
http://www.assenzuidwest.nl/weather2/index.php?p=52-1&wp=MB&lang=nl

Notice: Undefined index: Oost in /assenzuidwest.nl/public_html/weather2/wuforecast/wuweather3.php on line 260
Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in /assenzuidwest.nl/public_html/weather2/wuforecast/wuforecast3.php on line 325

. . . shortened . . .

Kind regards,
Weather Station Assen Zuid-West
The notice (not an error) is in wuweather3.php on line 260 which signals a no entry Undefined index: for the winddirection Oost

I need to get the xml file from WU myself to see what the problem is, as the offending array in statement 260 correctly contains the entry Oost
     {  $returnArray['forecast'][$i]['windDirEn'] = $winddirstoenglish[$string];} 
There is no wind from the Oost at the moment. So I have to wait and see.  It can be an extra space before or after the word Oost.

But all retrieved data, especialy those datasets retrieved for forecasts are not entirely troublefree (WU for German switched form Süden to Süd a few weeks ago). It is therefor better to run your production website with debugging switched off. Then only important messages which invalidates the output will be displayed.
When you see a problem you can for that page or moment switch debugging on with an extra parameter in the browser
http://www.assenzuidwest.nl/weather2/index.php?p=52-1&wp=MB&lang=nl&debug

Important: When running a production environment always change line 6 in weather2/index.php from
$wsDebug = true; // ##### make comment after testingto a comment by adding a # as the first position
#$wsDebug = true; // ##### make comment after testing
The WiKi also explains that with leaving debug on, a lot of extra (normaly unnneeded) information is sent from the server to the browser.

Wim

Offline virusdunil

• Forecaster
    • Station Meteo Hebertville
Re: Weather Template and scripts from Leuven/Belgium/Europe
« Reply #528 on: June 03, 2015, 11:49:04 PM »
Hello Wim...On 2.6 template,re the background transparency...the background where the data are shown,id like it to be less transparent.Can you tell me where to go please ?

Ive seach on the wiki but didnt find it

I use weather related images and sometime,data are hard to read  ;)

thanks
Cabled Vantage pro2 + Solar / Stevensen screen
Weather Display latest version + Boltek PCI-NexStorm-StormVue NGX / NSDisplay

http://www.meteolacstjean.com/weather28/index.php
Meteotemplate : http://www.meteolacstjean.com/hebert/index.php

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #529 on: June 04, 2015, 02:17:02 AM »
Hello Wim...On 2.6 template,re the background transparency...the background where the data are shown,id like it to be less transparent.Can you tell me where to go please ?

Ive seach on the wiki but didnt find it

I use weather related images and sometime,data are hard to read  ;)

thanks
In the CSS for every combination of colors and images, I call them "moods" => styleMood20.css
The transparency is set in the RGB string, last value
.ws_clouds #pagina  {border-color: #B4D3ED; background-color: rgba(205,218,224, 0.6);}So for mood clouds the tranparency is 0.6

There is a small test program to havel all possible "moods" on one page  in the weather2/ folder => testMood.php

Succes, Wim

Offline virusdunil

• Forecaster
    • Station Meteo Hebertville
« Reply #530 on: June 04, 2015, 07:42:24 PM »
thanks  ;)
Cabled Vantage pro2 + Solar / Stevensen screen
Weather Display latest version + Boltek PCI-NexStorm-StormVue NGX / NSDisplay

http://www.meteolacstjean.com/weather28/index.php
Meteotemplate : http://www.meteolacstjean.com/hebert/index.php

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #531 on: June 06, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »
Release 2.7 is available at the supportsite http://support.leuven-template.eu/
You will find the links to the downloads, the issues page and the WiKi for both the now current release 2.7 as the previous release 2.6

List of some of the changes:
  • only two tag files, a 5 minute "all tags" file not compatible with previous release
  • and a 30 seconds realtime only file mostly compatible, current realtime files which do not have to be changed  are clientraw, steelseries meteobridge http
  • the uploads are in .txt format so to avoid php errors
  • introduction of _my_texts, _my_scripts folders to separate user modifications from the download scripts
  • smaller settings file as user settings are in a separate file
  • realtime data is shown immediately in dashboard and gauges, all values on 1 page should be the same now
  • the small images (rain, thunder a.s.o.) when clicked on are displayed in original size on top of the page, a link button will go to the full page
  • shorter menus possible as one can "hide" menu items which can still be used in a link
  • upload folder only contains uploaded files
  • all 11 weather-programs can use the gauges and 9 of them with graphs in the pop-up
  • partners are displayed better and can adapted to your needs, far more easier then in the previous release
  • most links to to your data on partners sites are displayed inside the template
And to facilitate support there are numerous extra ways for me as developer to check the internals and to help during install.
Wim
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:00:24 PM by wvdkuil »

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
« Reply #532 on: June 17, 2015, 02:23:54 AM »
Wim,

Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot seem to get the "Curly alerts" pages to work properly. I have adjusted the permissions from 755 to 705 to 775 (Web Host does not allow 777). My issue is the details/summary of the event(s) comes back to a 404 error when you click on the link to the page.  I am able to get into the details page, but not further from there.

I am tweaking as I go along. as I find new problems, I will pass them along. For the most part, excellent update!
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
   www.facebook.com/lightningweather
                             /groups/lightningweather
Lightning Weather Quad Cities
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC
Weather Station Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 6152
Weather Station Software: WD - 10.37S Build XXX (Beta)
Page Template: MeteoTemplate v1x. (Current Active)

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #533 on: June 17, 2015, 02:46:46 AM »
Wim,

Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot seem to get the "Curly alerts" pages to work properly. I have adjusted the permissions from 755 to 705 to 775 (Web Host does not allow 777). My issue is the details/summary of the event(s) comes back to a 404 error when you click on the link to the page.  I am able to get into the details page, but not further from there.

I am tweaking as I go along. as I find new problems, I will pass them along. For the most part, excellent update!
At the demo site I switched the NWS-alerts from Curly "on" by using the setting
$SITE['useCurly'] = true; // ##### default = use template/noaa script. If set to true curly's script is used. Needs inside script seup!
The messages appear and clicking on the none button switches to the details page http://weather-template.nl/weather27_america/index.php?p=57

At your site the buttons lead to http://lightningweather.com/quadcities/wsnws-details.php&a=IAZ065#WA1

That is a reference to a Saratoga page, not to a Leuven one. So it seems that the scripts from the original download are replaced with another copy?

Please let me know what is happening as I can not replicate the same errors on  another test-system.
Furthermore you set a password on your settings,which is normal for a production environment.  But it also inhibits the display of your scripts to check them.

Wim

Wim

Offline el-rain

« Reply #534 on: June 17, 2015, 04:31:53 AM »
Hello Wim,
first, thank you for this great template!!

I started to setup 2.7a and have some problem with the Records/today and Normals/today on the start page. As far as I understand they coming from  WU and contain data of next Airport, here EDDG. But the value reported here seems to be incorrect, even if that is what WU deliver, checked this by calling WU API URL.
Is there any setting I can change to use data from my own weather station via WU or weather software for this?

Names seems strange to me as well as Records/today seems to be all time high/low value.
What is the "Normals/today" standing for??

Current test page is
http://wetter2.dg7yeo.de/weather27/

El

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
« Reply #535 on: June 17, 2015, 07:18:06 AM »

The messages appear and clicking on the none button switches to the details page http://weather-template.nl/weather27_america/index.php?p=57

At your site the buttons lead to http://lightningweather.com/quadcities/wsnws-details.php&a=IAZ065#WA1

That is a reference to a Saratoga page, not to a Leuven one. So it seems that the scripts from the original download are replaced with another copy?

Please let me know what is happening as I can not replicate the same errors on  another test-system.
Furthermore you set a password on your settings,which is normal for a production environment.  But it also inhibits the display of your scripts to check them.

Wim

I haven't changed any scripts. These have all come from the 2.7 script. I probably could use the same script from the 2.6 template as the settings for this have not changed, and that was a stable script.

When you click on the link for the actual warning it takes you to a blank page with warning text saying it does not exist.  It confuses me to as it's the same setup as I have had since implementing it back in the 2.5 package.
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
                             /groups/lightningweather
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #536 on: June 17, 2015, 07:35:43 AM »
@person(s) unknown: Please request your own WU key to test your own programs. Our key is for the benefit of all people testing the Leuven-Template.

Every new release I obtain a fresh WU-key for the users testing the Leuven-Template. Such a key gives all users together a maximum of 500 calls to obtain WU forecast data. For a normal forecast 1 or 2 calls , caching for 2 hours, about 20 max per day per user,  only if everybody is testing 24/7 the WU-forecast.  Far more then ever needed for this testing environment.

The WiKi says: http://wiki.leuven-template.eu/doku.php?id=en:forecast_settings
If you want to use the one page WU forecast you have to Visit http://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/ to request a free key and modify with your key the $SITE['wuKey'] setting.
Also the comments in the wsUserSewttings.php tells the same:
$SITE['wuKey'] = 'ef6aea4f006e5dda'; // ##### set to your (free) Wunderground API key to retreive weatherinfo in xml
As far as I know I did not say: Use the test-key to develop your own WU programs retrieving data in JSON format.

At least 1 person is doing that without even caching the data.

Today there were already at 05:30 EDT more than 700 calls and more than 3 calls / minute.  So in less then 6 hours 700 calls!
WU checks the usage for 24-hour periods based on U.S. Eastern Time.

The result is that one of the coming days WU will block all use of the key  for the remainder of the day.

So please at ALL persons testing the template: get your FREE key at the WU website, as explained in the WiKi.  Use that key for your site.

If one of the coming days the current test-key stops working => do not post about it.  I can not help you with this.

Wim

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #537 on: June 17, 2015, 07:48:50 AM »
Hello Wim,
first, thank you for this great template!!

I started to setup 2.7a and have some problem with the Records/today and Normals/today on the start page. As far as I understand they coming from  WU and contain data of next Airport, here EDDG. But the value reported here seems to be incorrect, even if that is what WU deliver, checked this by calling WU API URL.
Is there any setting I can change to use data from my own weather station via WU or weather software for this?

Names seems strange to me as well as Records/today seems to be all time high/low value.
What is the "Normals/today" standing for??

Current test page is
http://wetter2.dg7yeo.de/weather27/

El
Feel free to change all you want, it is your site. You never have to ask for that.

Normals today are the normal (average) temperature  High /Low for today as calculated by WU.
Records/today are the Highest and Lowest temperature for today ever measured by WU.
The documentation for the almanac data comes from http://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/docs?d=data/almanac

Last year is the min/max of today => one year ago.
That is calculated using the WU data for your station, when you were a member 1 year ago.

The other values should be the same as on your history page http://wetter2.dg7yeo.de/weather27/index.php?p=61-1&lang=de#data-area as they come directly form your weather-stations data.

BUT remeber the CACHE: As all data obtained from external sources is cached, the "normals/records" data is valid after
1. you set the WUID correct in your settings
and
2. the old data in the has cache become invalid after midnight

So to check your own API call and the scripts, remove the almanac file from the cache.

Wim

Offline el-rain

« Reply #538 on: June 17, 2015, 04:47:17 PM »
Thank you for reply,
checked already what is coming from the WU API by calling the API url directly in my browser and it respond with the results from EDDG and the data shown on page. Even deleting the cache files didn't help, tried already. So technically all seems working as it should.

Now after think a bit on this I believe the error is in front of the screen.
So it show the records measured for the current date (i.e. 17. June) in past xx Years.

Thank you
El

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:44:41 AM by el-rain »

Offline cirdan52

• Kelly Park Weather
« Reply #539 on: June 19, 2015, 10:18:59 AM »
On version 2.7a in wsUserSettings.php line 251 if you set this to false you and display the precipitation radar on the menu you get:  Undefined index: img_rain in weather27/usa/rain_radar_america.php on line 102 which causes the regional radar not to display. The comment on line 249 in wsUserSettings.php says the small radar will only display if there is a warning but it always is displayed

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #540 on: June 19, 2015, 11:04:50 AM »
On version 2.7a in wsUserSettings.php line 251 if you set this to false you and display the precipitation radar on the menu you get:  Undefined index: img_rain in weather27/usa/rain_radar_america.php on line 102 which causes the regional radar not to display. The comment on line 249 in wsUserSettings.php says the small radar will only display if there is a warning but it always is displayed
Thanks for bringing this error to my attention.
There was not enough testing with USA users during the Beta. But there seems to be never enough time for testing.
The attached script replaces the current one in weather27/inc/
The problems page at http://support.leuven-template.eu/problems27.php?lang=en is also updated.
Wim

Offline cirdan52

• Kelly Park Weather
« Reply #541 on: June 19, 2015, 12:48:50 PM »
Thanks Wlm, does this also correct the display small radar in the side if there is a warning ?

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #542 on: June 20, 2015, 03:41:49 AM »
Thanks Wlm, does this also correct the display small radar in the side if there is a warning ?
I tested (takes some time to find rain/thunder warnings) for all 3 scripts.
What is it exactly what you want:
NOW for NOAA and EC (EU after update):
 If switched off in the settings:  a warning will override the user setting and display the small map to click on.

Do you want to remove that override?

Wim

Offline cirdan52

• Kelly Park Weather
« Reply #543 on: June 20, 2015, 04:25:29 AM »
That's ok, I just wanted to know if it works as you intended

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
« Reply #544 on: June 20, 2015, 04:13:55 PM »
Wim,

Still having an issue with the Curly Alerts as it is giving me a 404 error when I click on a warning link.
I get this error:
The requested URL /quadcities/wsnws-details.php&a=IAZ065 was not found on this server.

It's looking in the wrong folder and I don't know how to fix that error. I have made adjustments to the Curly Script to look in the "usa/nws-alerts" folder, however when you type in "mu=1" when in the address bar to force an update, it reverts to the above link.
I am obviously looking in the wrong place to fix this. Can you point me in a better direction?

Regards,

Jonny J.
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
                             /groups/lightningweather
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #545 on: June 21, 2015, 05:28:36 AM »
Wim,

Still having an issue with the Curly Alerts as it is giving me a 404 error when I click on a warning link.
I get this error:
The requested URL /quadcities/wsnws-details.php&a=IAZ065 was not found on this server.

It's looking in the wrong folder and I don't know how to fix that error. I have made adjustments to the Curly Script to look in the "usa/nws-alerts" folder, however when you type in "mu=1" when in the address bar to force an update, it reverts to the above link.
I am obviously looking in the wrong place to fix this. Can you point me in a better direction?

Regards,

Jonny J.
1. you are not running the NWS-alerts / Curly scripts form the download but from a older release.
This gives numerous conflicts between the environment scripts of template 2.7a which take care of adapting the "Saratoga/stand-alone" naming of scripts in your version.

Example:
 The main script wsnws-alerts.php on your site is from release 2.5x 2014-04-22
=> current one in the download 3.00 2015-02-01

You manualy adapted some other scripts, but are pointing to the wrong files (userSettings is only a small part of all settings).

=== Are there errors in the download?
The standard scripts in the download are functioning and any changes in the scripts are UNNEEDED and dangerous.
You only have to specify your own warning areas. To prove this I copied two entries of your list $myZC to the testsite.
  "Cedar, IA|IAZ065|IAC031",
  "Clinton, IA|IAZ066|IAC045",

and they are displayd correctly,  displaying  at this  moment (2015-06-21 11:00 CET)  two orange warnings
http://weather-template.nl/weather27_america/index.php?p=10&lang=en

A did the same with the next beta, exactly the same output.

Also adding multiple other entries to $myZC still loads the warnings but also displays the message
ws-alerts: Please consult the readme here as checking more than four warning/county codes can delay the loading of your pages. You should use a cron job to get the data.
=== Solution
1. Use a fresh copy of the weather27/usa/nws-alerts/
2. and replace your version at lightningweather.com/quadcities/usa/nws-alerts/
3. do not change anything and test.  All links should be operational.
If not, do not change anything as i have to look into it what is wrong.

4. replace the test $myZC entries with your own entries and test again.

Wim
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:31:59 AM by wvdkuil »

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
« Reply #546 on: June 21, 2015, 01:05:17 PM »
1. you are not running the NWS-alerts / Curly scripts form the download but from a older release.
This gives numerous conflicts between the environment scripts of template 2.7a which take care of adapting the "Saratoga/stand-alone" naming of scripts in your version.

Example:
 The main script wsnws-alerts.php on your site is from release 2.5x 2014-04-22
=> current one in the download 3.00 2015-02-01

You manualy adapted some other scripts, but are pointing to the wrong files (userSettings is only a small part of all settings).

=== Are there errors in the download?
The standard scripts in the download are functioning and any changes in the scripts are UNNEEDED and dangerous.
You only have to specify your own warning areas. To prove this I copied two entries of your list $myZC to the testsite.
  "Cedar, IA|IAZ065|IAC031",
  "Clinton, IA|IAZ066|IAC045",

and they are displayd correctly,  displaying  at this  moment (2015-06-21 11:00 CET)  two orange warnings
http://weather-template.nl/weather27_america/index.php?p=10&lang=en

A did the same with the next beta, exactly the same output.

Also adding multiple other entries to $myZC still loads the warnings but also displays the message
ws-alerts: Please consult the readme here as checking more than four warning/county codes can delay the loading of your pages. You should use a cron job to get the data.
=== Solution
1. Use a fresh copy of the weather27/usa/nws-alerts/
2. and replace your version at lightningweather.com/quadcities/usa/nws-alerts/
3. do not change anything and test.  All links should be operational.
If not, do not change anything as i have to look into it what is wrong.

4. replace the test $myZC entries with your own entries and test again.

Wim

Wim,

Did as suggested. I pulled the folder directly from the zip file and replaced the one that was uploaded. No current warnings for selected counties. I am going to replace with a couple of counties that have current flood warnings. However, when you click on the county (even with no warning) this error pops up... The requested URL /quadcities/&a=IAZ065 was not found on this server.

Note: added 2 counties with flood warnings. Still receiving the same error. made no other changes to the folder. I have only 3 counties on the list as active currently so there will be no need for a cron job (even though I have one set up).

Regards,

Jonny J
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
                             /groups/lightningweather
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #547 on: June 21, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »

. . . shortened . . .

Wim,

Did as suggested. I pulled the folder directly from the zip file and replaced the one that was uploaded. No current warnings for selected counties. I am going to replace with a couple of counties that have current flood warnings. However, when you click on the county (even with no warning) this error pops up... The requested URL /quadcities/&a=IAZ065 was not found on this server.

Note: added 2 counties with flood warnings. Still receiving the same error. made no other changes to the folder. I have only 3 counties on the list as active currently so there will be no need for a cron job (even though I have one set up).

Regards,

Jonny J
At least the warnings are displayed, they have the correct color now and they they still want to goto the details page.

Error:
The requested URL [b]/quadcities/&a=IAZ065 [/b] was not found on this server.
Reason fot this error: There is no page name before &a=IAZ065

At least 1 reason for this omission: There is no details page left in your menu file to go to, the line for the details page is  removed:

<item nr="57" show="warningsNWS" caption="NWS Advisories" link="usa/nws-alerts/wsnws-details.php"/>
===
I again changed a testsite with the exact lines from your  $myZC array.
I get the same errors as you
and the links work on the standard site.
http://weather-template.nl/weather27x/

Succes, Wim

Wim

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
« Reply #548 on: June 21, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »
At least the warnings are displayed, they have the correct color now and they they still want to goto the details page.

Error:
The requested URL [b]/quadcities/&a=IAZ065 [/b] was not found on this server.
Reason fot this error: There is no page name before &a=IAZ065

At least 1 reason for this omission: There is no details page left in your menu file to go to, the line for the details page is  removed:

<item nr="57" show="warningsNWS" caption="NWS Advisories" link="usa/nws-alerts/wsnws-details.php"/>
===
I again changed a testsite with the exact lines from your  $myZC array.
I get the same errors as you
and the links work on the standard site.
http://weather-template.nl/weather27x/

Succes, Wim

Wim

Wim,

Not sure what I did differently to make it error out like it did...but it's working now.
Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,

Jonny J
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
                             /groups/lightningweather
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC

Offline cirdan52

• Kelly Park Weather
« Reply #549 on: June 21, 2015, 07:13:29 PM »
In version 2.6g you had a line to exclude your ip address from being included in the site visits which isn't in version 2.7a. I have a cron job  running which is showing up in the user visits.