Author Topic: Alt Dashboard Record Highs/Lows  (Read 568 times)

Offline K6GKM

• CamWX.com
  • Contributor
    • CamWX
Alt Dashboard Record Highs/Lows
« on: September 10, 2021, 06:34:21 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've been using Alt-Dashboard v6.95c as an expanded current conditions page on my site.  I noticed a few weeks ago that the records and averages taken from the NWS sources have been defaulting to -100°F (or 100°F in the case of the record low).  Not sure what happened here, and while I have some rudimentary coding knowledge and can generally find my way around a php document, the issue here is escaping me.

A note - Since I use both the alt dashboard and standard dashboard on my site, the page that includes "ajax-dashboard6.php" also includes "Settings-alt.php" rather than "Settings.php", and "Settings-alt.php" likewise includes "Settings-weather-alt.php" rather than "Settings-weather.php"

Problem can be seen at https://camwx.com/wxcurrentcond.php

Thanks,
Grant Miles
Camarillo, CA, USA
Owner/Admin - CamWX.com
SKYWARN Spotter
Station Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus w/ 24hr FARS
Station Software: Weather Display, Weather Message, FWI Calculator, StartWatch, with social media & messaging automation using Make.com, Twilio, and Brevo.

Offline AWL

• Forecaster
    • Ardmore Weather Live
Re: Alt Dashboard Record Highs/Lows
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 09:06:21 PM »

Offline K6GKM

• CamWX.com
  • Contributor
    • CamWX
Re: Alt Dashboard Record Highs/Lows
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 10:50:56 PM »
That looks like the solution!   I’ll tinker with it in the morning, but I imagine that’ll do the trick.

Thanks!
Grant Miles
Camarillo, CA, USA
Owner/Admin - CamWX.com
SKYWARN Spotter
Station Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus w/ 24hr FARS
Station Software: Weather Display, Weather Message, FWI Calculator, StartWatch, with social media & messaging automation using Make.com, Twilio, and Brevo.