Author Topic: MyAcurite Issue I've Never Experienced Before  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
  • AcuRite Atlas (wind ext. & lightning detector)
MyAcurite Issue I've Never Experienced Before
« on: July 03, 2020, 01:11:53 PM »
For the first time with MyAcurite, I just started experiencing something I have never experienced before. I have 7 sensors on the Access, which is the limit for one Access and have for a couple years now. I have 1 Atlas sensor and 6 tower temp/humidity sensors on the Access. As of around 3:15am EST this morning, the Atlas and the one tower sensor appears to be still updating, but not reporting/logging any data into MyAcurite. The Atlas sensor is the only sensor I have reporting to WU and has not stopped reporting/logging data, but in MyAcurite it seems it has stopped. I am confused as to why 2 of my 7 sensors on the Access appears to have stopped reporting/logging data, but the other 5 are still updating/reporting onto MyAcurite as usual. Never saw this before. Any thoughts or ideas as to why this may be happening? By the way, I did restart the Access and uninstalled and reinstalled the MyAcurite app with no resolution still. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:09:36 PM by Mirwin275 »

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
Re: MyAcurite Issue I've Never Experienced Before
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 03:31:46 PM »
Something on the Acurite end . I just checked and for my Atlas no charts at all plus weather hasn't updates  and also one of my sensors since 12:17AM PDT . But for my 5-1 and two other sensors showing full charts and weather is updating  .

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 03:36:08 PM by Mabcmb »

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »
Thanks Mabcmb. I had a feeling I wasn't alone with this as usual. Was just curious.

Offline gene20354

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 07:48:41 PM »
I am having the same issues.   My 5 in 1 stopped reporting data to the app at 2:18 CST but my other sensors are working.   I checked Weather Underground.  The 5 in 1 data is posting to the website.  I guess Acurite is having a problem. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 10:37:02 AM »
It looks like the data for my two sensors that stopped reporting/logging data to MyAcurite yesterday is now slowly logging the data back currently.

Offline PD_Weather

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 11:25:19 AM »
My Station has been off line for 2 days and just like others it happened a little after midnight on Friday nite. I noticed that the dashboard came back up late last nite but is reporting temperatures higher than my in house display. The Dashboard also has no chart data available.
This issue for me seems to be with the Acurite Access. I have several folks around me that are connected to Acurite using PC connect and they are all reporting just fine. Just wondering if others who are having problems are using Acurite Access.

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 11:29:42 AM »
PD_Weather the data you see on your dashboard is from yesterday. If you check the chart from yesterday, you will see the data is slowly logging the data back. There is a lag of course with this.

Offline gene20354

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 04:30:46 PM »
I just checked it. Weather Underground and the in house display are displaying the same temperature but Acurite is way off.  I'm also using an Acurite Access. 

Offline PD_Weather

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »
Not sure where everyone else stands but my charts are now 24 hours behind and don't seem to be catching up. In fact, I think they are farther behind now than they were last night.

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 03:04:43 PM »
Not sure where everyone else stands but my charts are now 24 hours behind and don't seem to be catching up. In fact, I think they are farther behind now than they were last night.

Yea, they're not catching up anymore. Same here with being exactly 24 hours behind now.

Offline radioman61

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 09:45:07 AM »
Same here.  I have an Atlas that's reporting and a 5 in 1 thats showing off line although it's not.

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 12:12:52 PM »
On the top of MyAcurite it now say's this " My AcuRite experienced an issue that caused some sensor readings to be delayed or not post. The root issue has been addressed, and affected devices should automatically catch up throughout today. Thank you for your patience! " . So they are aware of the problem and hopefully fixing it

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2020, 05:30:18 PM »
Now just 14 hours behind   =D>  :lol: :lol:

Offline radioman61

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 08:30:20 AM »
Still nothing...Acurite blew this one!

Offline PD_Weather

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 09:31:55 AM »
My weather station has now caught up and is reporting correctly. What do I need to do to reconnect it with WU? WU still says it is off line. Is this something I need to do or is this an Acurite issue.

Offline PD_Weather

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 10:10:50 AM »
Posted too quickly. My station is now back online with WU.

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCAPALMD193

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 10:50:49 AM »
As of this morning everything is back up and running as normal . All my charts are caught up .

Offline Mirwin275

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 05:58:20 PM »
As of this morning everything is back up and running as normal . All my charts are caught up .

Same here.