Weather Station Hardware > AcuRite Weather Stations

Anyone here have a Weatherbridge that can help?

(1/1)

fish1552:
Ok, so this is specific to AcuRite systems so figured I'd ask here before asking in the Meteobridge section.

Does anyone here have a WeatherBridge connected to their AcuRite 5-in-1?  I am wondering if I buy a USB to ethernet adapter if I could use ethernet cable to connect to both the router and the Access.  My old SmartHub seems to have died (or at least the lights do not light up any longer) since I ordered this last week, so wanting to use the Access as my data source.

I have tried the setup using the LAN Bridge method and every time, after saving & reboot, the log-in URL does not work and I can no longer connect to the device. I can see it on the network until I reboot and then.....nothing.  I've reset it twice now and going to be doing it a third time and it's getting frustrating.  Or, since this is essentially a router, could I use a splitter to get both in/out traffic?

So, again, would either a USB to ethernet cable work, or would a Y splitter work to I can avoid the LAN BRidge method and just hard cable into the router?

galfert:
The Access is not compatible with Meteobridge. There is no adapter nor other method to achieve what you are attempting to do.

If you want data from the Access I recommend using WeeWX or Acuparse.

fish1552:
I do have both the SmartHub and the Access.  I *want* to use the Hub with the WeatherBridge, but I can't even confirm it's even online any more.  Or if it will communicate to the sites I have set up.  Obviously, I can't even connect it back to AcuRite.

My biggest problem right now is I can't get past the "fast flash" on the WeatherBridge once linking to the network in Bridge Mode to even see if I can get data reported anywhere.  I've reset the WB 5 times now over the last 2 weeks and have never been able to get it online.  I was hoping someone else had a similar setup and might have an idea to look at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version