Weather Software > Virtual Weather Station

Welcome to all former members of the discontinued VWS forum!

<< < (2/24) > >>

saratogaWX:
Let me know which new boards need to be created to support VWS, and I'll be glad to create them.

I've added SLOweather as moderator for the VWS board, and if the other global-moderators will chime in, I'll add them too.  If you think a new Forum (collection of boards) would be helpful, let me know.

I'm very sorry to see the sudden demise of Ambient.  Having been through the demise (and reconstitution) of WeatherForum.net as WXForum.net, I know how folks feel having lost many of their valuable posts and threads .. but..
Here's a 'clean and well lighted' place for discussion and since we're beholdin' to no particular vendor, our freedom to discuss areas of mutual interest isn't curtailed by commercial interests.  We do expect that discussions will be polite and that we conduct our postings with mutual respect and helpfulness .. so far, only a very few (Spammers mostly) have been evicted for untoward conduct/postings.

So.. again, a hearty welcome to the Ambient forum folks .. hopefully you can find (and create) the knowledge base here that you supported over there.

Best regards,
Ken

BTW.. for folks wanting to capture favorite threads/postings on Ambient, use Google Search and read/save the cached pages on Google before they dissappear .. we'd done that with stuff on weatherforum.net after it's DNS demise and managed to save some of the good stuff :)

SLOweather:

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on September 05, 2008, 06:05:37 PM ---BTW.. for folks wanting to capture favorite threads/postings on Ambient, use Google Search and read/save the cached pages on Google before they dissappear .. we'd done that with stuff on weatherforum.net after it's DNS demise and managed to save some of the good stuff :)

--- End quote ---

That may not be possible. The last time I checked, that forum was private and not indexable.

sam2004gp:

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on September 05, 2008, 06:05:37 PM ---Let me know which new boards need to be created to support VWS, and I'll be glad to create them.

I've added SLOweather as moderator for the VWS board, and if the other global-moderators will chime in, I'll add them too.  If you think a new Forum (collection of boards) would be helpful, let me know......

--- End quote ---

I made a humble request earlier. :-)  They were my favorite at the Ol' place..  http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=2018.0

saratogaWX:
Both the Oregon Scientific and WeatherUnderground boards are now available :)

Best regards,
Ken

sam2004gp:
Wow now that is action.  Thanks...... =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version