Author Topic: GR3 radar not showing start page  (Read 138 times)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
GR3 radar not showing start page
« on: March 15, 2024, 03:41:03 AM »
An odd something has cropped up in my GR3 radar. Normally when you click on Gr3 radar it shows the first radar image. Currently it shows nothing to start with but if you select play it will run through all the images perfectly. I haven't made any changes to anything that would affect the radar. It seems to work fine but folks might think it's out of order not seeing anything. I did clean my images folder on the server just in the event something may have become corrupted but that didn't change anything. Just thought I would inquire from those in the know before I dig into things LOL

https://www.smythweather.net/wxgr3radar.php

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT::  I'm not sure what I did but after 2 restarts on everything here pertaining to my radar it now appears to be working as designed! I'm guessing it was a cache issue that even the F5 trick didn't even get it back but a couple of restarts and it's good as new :)  Nothing ever seems to work normally for me LOL   Anyway sorry for the false alarm but it looks like I found the problem just poking around here LOL

Wayne
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 05:00:36 AM by W Thomas »

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092