Author Topic: Data update problems in the Weatherlink app  (Read 2689 times)

Offline radex13

• MétéoMartigues
Re: Data update problems in the Weatherlink app
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2021, 09:10:55 AM »
Bonjour à tous,

Mail envoyé au support de DAVIS, et pas plus d'infos, rencontrez-vous aussi ce problème ? ou suis-je le seul ?
Avez vous trouver une solution ...

Merci à tous,
Mathieu

Offline MeteotempSB

• MeteotempSB
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2021, 07:28:08 PM »
We continue without news, Davis is aware of the problem and according to them they are working to solve it, but 2 months have passed and we continue the same.

Offline Liamdog4

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2021, 08:23:11 PM »
I can't believe others are not having problems!!??? Is it only certain WLL units?? I see weird things happen on the app these days. I just figure out why a company can not  get this fixed. If they don't know, get someone who does. When I have to fix machines that go down, I have to know who to figure the problem if never happened before and get it back running correctly asap.

People are paying subscriptions here for the data to flow the way advertised and its not working correctly. I email what I observe in the android app to try and maybe pointed in the right direction for a fix. I don't know why companies needs a product that is to work on our inside network to got out to their servers?? Sengled LED light bulbs just went thru this with a 2 day outage!! Give us the ability to just be able to see OUR data on OUR network ONLY and not out somewhere to track us and whatever you use OUR data for......  If our data has to go out to Davis servers, then we should be able to see OUR data LIVE on anyones wifi or cell network then. IF you servers can't handle the data know by using the LIVE information, then stop using google servers. I just wish I understood this network stuff.
Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless, 24 hr Aspirated, Soil Moisture Station, Leaf Moisture, 2 Extra Temperature Stations

Offline Liamdog4

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 06:40:12 PM »
MeteotempSB,  I'm not holding my breath but to my surprise the "LIVE" on my phone is working. I do see that wind does not show the decimal number anymore which I saw was causing one of my issues I saw. If it would go to say 4.3 mph, it would lock up. Currently all wind readings only show 4.0, 5.0 no tenths anymore but it has been working as of 5 minutes ago. I did see a 3.2 mph show up and thought it locked up but then started going again right away. I didn't get to try my tablet yet to see if its working correctly on there yet.

The all time records at the bottom show up and disappear yet. Still a bug there.

You better try it before it stops working again!!
Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless, 24 hr Aspirated, Soil Moisture Station, Leaf Moisture, 2 Extra Temperature Stations

Offline MeteotempSB

• MeteotempSB
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2021, 04:37:37 AM »
Hello, from today it also works correctly on my mobile phone, we will see how long it lasts.

Offline radex13

• MétéoMartigues
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 08:50:48 AM »
Bonjour à tous,

Je confirme, j'ai l'impression que sur IOS et ANDROID app, le problème a été résolu. Les données météo et notamment du vent remontent en direct !

A voir dans le temps ...
Bonne journée,

Mathieu

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 09:11:39 AM »
I've not experienced any problem at all with the iOS app nor seen anything substantive reported. The issue was specifically with the Android app AFAIAA.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline MeteotempSB

• MeteotempSB
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 09:48:16 AM »
Now the only problem that I see in the Android app is in the Rain Storm / Last Storm section, in Live mode the value of the last storm does not appear, if it works correctly when it rains with the value of the current storm, but when I I connect via wifi to the router where Weatherlink Live is also connected, this problem appears, do you have the same problem?  If last storm works when we connect via 4g or to another wifi different from the one to which weatherlink live is connected.

Online mcrossley

• Forecaster
    • Wilmslow Astro
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 01:52:13 PM »
It is working both on the local and remote networks for me - though I had an app update today that seems to have fixed a few things.
Mark