Author Topic: Buying Direct from Ecowitt  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Jeje2

• Contributor
Re: Buying Direct from Ecowitt
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2021, 03:09:49 PM »

How did you back order out of stock items? I tried that site and couldnt see any way of doing it

In the past you ordered by email to Lucy and she seemed to group stuff up and coordinate a production run

Well, this was the most interesting part actually.
So on the ecowitt.com site the items where out of stock and I couldn't add them to my basket.
Then as I was asked to use ecowittstore.com there all the items where in stock or low on stock - so I could add them to my basket and make the order.

As said I got my order in 12 days home on the 9th of November.
And now it's been up and running for a fortnight - and I'm quite happy as system tells me a lot of info about our old home...   So much that I'm actually already wanting to buy another sender + 8 more indoor temp&humidity sensors to cover all spaces & larger cabins in our home

I remember reading somewhere here that Lucy left  - I too had very good email exchange with her last sprig. She was very good as understood English extremely well so could discuss even the small details with her.  Unfortunately the new sales reps aren't quite up to same level as Lucy was, but I get my order processed without major language problems in the end.
Ecowitt:
  • GW1102 Wi-Fi Weather Station with Solar Powered Wireless Anemometer, UV & Light Sensor, Self-Emptying Rain Collector
    • GW1100 Ecowitt Wireless Weather Station Gateway
    • WS68 Wireless Solar Powered Anemometer with Light & UV Sensor
    • WH40 Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Collector Rainfall Sensor
    • Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor
  • WH31 Multi-Channel Temperature and humidity Sensor (8 pcs)
  • WH51 Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor
  • WH45 Indoor CO2 PM2.5 PM10 Temperature and Humidity 5-in-1 Air Quality Sensor
  • WH57 Outdoor Wireless Lightning Detection Sens

Offline box

• Forecaster
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2021, 03:14:00 PM »

How did you back order out of stock items? I tried that site and couldnt see any way of doing it

In the past you ordered by email to Lucy and she seemed to group stuff up and coordinate a production run

Well, this was the most interesting part actually.
So on the ecowitt.com site the items where out of stock and I couldn't add them to my basket.
Then as I was asked to use ecowittstore.com there all the items where in stock or low on stock - so I could add them to my basket and make the order.

As said I got my order in 12 days home on the 9th of November.
And now it's been up and running for a fortnight - and I'm quite happy as system tells me a lot of info about our old home...   So much that I'm actually already wanting to buy another sender + 8 more indoor temp&humidity sensors to cover all spaces & larger cabins in our home

I remember reading somewhere here that Lucy left  - I too had very good email exchange with her last sprig. She was very good as understood English extremely well so could discuss even the small details with her.  Unfortunately the new sales reps aren't quite up to same level as Lucy was, but I get my order processed without major language problems in the end.

It seems you were lucky [tup]

For the items I wanted they were out of stock on both websites with no way to order them until they were in stock - with no forecast on when that might be :?

Offline Dador

• Jejkowice
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2021, 12:56:16 PM »
Ecowitt has replenished stock. There are a lot of 915 and 868MHz sensors. I bought a WN30 sensor right away. Maybe it will come to Poland before Christmas and I will have a Christmas present \:D/.

Let us rejoice and buy [tup]

Offline box

• Forecaster
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2021, 01:20:41 PM »
Ecowitt has replenished stock. There are a lot of 915 and 868MHz sensors. I bought a WN30 sensor right away. Maybe it will come to Poland before Christmas and I will have a Christmas present \:D/.

Let us rejoice and buy [tup]
Truly a Christmas miracle!

Well, they lost my purchase, which was weatherspares' gain

anything