Author Topic: WS-1090 Issue  (Read 1152 times)

Offline sophxwx

WS-1090 Issue
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:07:38 AM »
I'm hoping someone may be able to shed some light on an issue I am having with my 1090. I have noticed 2 issues and I am not sure if they are related.

First, the pressure readings. The pressure reading for relative is 30.01 and calibrated to the airport. The absolute pressure reading shows 2.72 (yes, 2.72 is correct, no missing digits or misplaced decimals). I have no idea how to even begin troubleshooting why the absolute pressure is so low.

Second, the memory does not appear to be working. It will display the temps, wind, and everything however it will not record the data to memory. It is configured to record a reading every 15 minutes however it has not recorded anything since December (the memory indicator just shows empty) and will not report to the computer via USB either.  It will show the temperature in EasyWeather. Cumulus just shows an error and no readings.

So far, I have tried the reset, new batteries, and leaving it unplugged from the computer for several days. Any other thoughts on what I may be able to try?

Thanks in advance!