Author Topic: Davis Weatherlink and WOW  (Read 341 times)

Offline jnissen

Davis Weatherlink and WOW
« on: February 25, 2024, 12:05:28 PM »
Hello, recently changed to a Davis Weatherlink interface to my Vantage Vue setup. It works great and reporting into WeatherUnderground as well as CWOP. I tried to add WOW. Created an account and setup the weather station. Entered in all credentials including the PIN I created on the site. I am not seeing any updates. I waited overnight in case it was a time delay but still nothing.

Double checked the site ID and PIN and now notice that I can not log into the WOW site. I see the site I created the other day but I can not log into the site for the life of me. I get a login screen and it looks like it will redirect to the "My Site" or the site I created but I only see a blank screen. I have tried to remove cookies and history but still the same thing. Is there any troubles at the WOW and logging in?

UPDATE: Removed all cookies again but this time rejected all cookies. It then popped up with a different login screen to allow me to see site again. Now the issue still is present where non of my data is showing up.

I have the Weather Link enabled with WOW credentials entered. I think the problem is I have entered in the wrong credentials. There are three shown on the WOW site. Under the Google map, the USER ID, and the observation ID. I have the observation ID entered. Is that correct or should I use the USER ID or the code under the map?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 12:16:49 PM by jnissen »

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Re: Davis Weatherlink and WOW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 12:14:46 PM »
Well I have been a member there for sometime and just logged in fine so it is working for me at least.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline jnissen

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 12:18:30 PM »
LOL - I had the wrong credentials entered. I just tried a few others and now it's reporting! The site ID is the one under the Google Map. Odd but it's now working.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 04:26:04 PM »
Why would that be odd?

Offline jnissen

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 08:37:05 PM »
I found it odd as it did not have a label at all. I'd of labeled it to make it clear is all. Obviously 1000's of others managed to get it configured without issues so It may just be me.