Weather Station Hardware > Other Weather Station Hardware

Lufft barograph

(1/2) > >>

Wino24:
Hi all.....I recently purchased a Lufft type 8003 barograph. It appears to be functioning properly as far as I can tell.  It is clock driven (running a little fast, but I can adjust that). I have researched this thing on-line and can find very little about it. I don't know what chart it takes...there was a chart on the drum, but I don't know if it the correct one. I am also looking for any manual that it might have. Basically, I'm trying to find out anything I can about it. Attached is a photo of it and the name plate.  Any help/info that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Evan

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

SlowModem:
I can't tell you anything about that.  But it sure looks nice!

weather34:

--- Quote from: Wino24 on October 26, 2017, 11:33:58 AM ---Hi all.....I recently purchased a Lufft type 8003 barograph. It appears to be functioning properly as far as I can tell.  It is clock driven (running a little fast, but I can adjust that). I have researched this thing on-line and can find very little about it. I don't know what chart it takes...there was a chart on the drum, but I don't know if it the correct one. I am also looking for any manual that it might have. Basically, I'm trying to find out anything I can about it. Attached is a photo of it and the name plate.  Any help/info that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Evan

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

--- End quote ---

Got mine from here about three years ago , email them they can provide more info http://www.russell-scientific.co.uk/barograph-charts-13-c.asp

ValentineWeather:
Pretty  :-)

Wino24:
Thanks....weatherist34, I emailed them and and waiting to hear back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version