Author Topic: Station Missing from Account  (Read 344 times)

Offline Phil23

• Senior Contributor
    • Phil's Backyard
Station Missing from Account
« on: May 14, 2019, 05:03:29 PM »
Hi All,

Just checked in on WU & when I log into my account I no longer see my PWS listed under devices.
I do see the two webcams I setup, but no PWS.

If I search the location I can find it, INSWINVE2, but no data seems to be present.

It had previously worked for years with Cumulus 1, and the past 2 1/2 years with Cumulus MX.
MX reports no error that I'm aware of.

Any ideas & how do I get to reattach it to my device list?

Cheers.

Offline bchwdlks

• Senior Contributor
Re: Station Missing from Account
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:03:07 PM »
Hi All,

Any ideas & how do I get to reattach it to my device list?

Cheers.

At this time the connections between PWS, WebCams and UserID are totally confused. If in years past you changed your UserID, the old ID probably will still work and you will see different results than your current ID.

If I connect to WU using current ID my WebCam has been OFFLINE for weeks but photos are were being accepted and processed. But click on the OFFLINE link and you see current data. Login with the old ID and the camera is online.

And the local TV station that uses the image in their local forecast has been getting current images all the time.

BUT TODAY - it seems to be connected correctly so maybe progress is being made. Best advice is to wait until WU says camera, weather stations and User names are corrected. Then try the My Devices link.

Offline Phil23

• Senior Contributor
    • Phil's Backyard
Re: Station Missing from Account
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »
Hmm,

It's back this morning.