Author Topic: 06099m direct to wifi Barometric pressure reading on display irratic...  (Read 1048 times)

Offline jay2001

Has anyone else with the 06099m direct to wifi display noticed that the barometric pressure reading on the display not only varies from what the my-acurite app displays but from an actual reading and adding the adjustment for elevation which for me is (855ft = .91 added to actual reading correct?) my display will be off -.20 inHg at times so i enter the calibration in the display and correct it but then over a couple days seems to start getting off again.... Just wondering why the display varies so widely from my-acurite app and actual barometric pressure readings after adjustment for altitude.

Offline jteloh

Has anyone else with the 06099m direct to wifi display noticed that the barometric pressure reading on the display not only varies from what the my-acurite app displays but from an actual reading and adding the adjustment for elevation which for me is (855ft = .91 added to actual reading correct?) my display will be off -.20 inHg at times so i enter the calibration in the display and correct it but then over a couple days seems to start getting off again.... Just wondering why the display varies so widely from my-acurite app and actual barometric pressure readings after adjustment for altitude.

I too have noticed that the barometric display does not display correctly. Here in FL near sea level the display barely moves yet both Accurate and WU display correct results. I also push my results to CWOP among others using UndertheWX. All the NWS quality checks are right on for barometric

Offline jay2001

I have returned my equipment already as i had it adjusted by .31inHg and was still drifting off rapidly seems like it was stuck within a tenth and it would only line up when the pressure happened to pass through where it was stuck and also i was having trouble with the lightning sensor anyway where it was detecting interference but the only time it reported interference was when there was actually lightning present so when there was lightning it wouldn't record all of it because it thought it was interference....