Web Weather > Weather Web Site Help

anyone else haveing problems with godaddy servers? (might be my pc)

(1/2) > >>

Fox_Of_The_Wind:
I am not sure what is going on but from time to time my computer will not upload to the GoDaddy server. I run WD and in the ftp log there are no problems at all. No errors. Nothing.
But if I reboot the computer then it starts uploading again. BUT then after so much time it just will stop uploading to my server. I do have some webcams that upload on the same server and they keep on working. So I am thinking something is up with my wxpc????? ](*,)

Impala88:
This happens to me several times a year.  When it happens I have to call or do an online chat with them and explain that my FTP uploads have ceased.  Every time it's something on their end.  It usually takes an hour or two to start working after they reset whatever went wrong.

On another note, I have noticed that lately it's taking 5 or more minutes for what my FTP program uploads to show up on my site.  It used to be almost instantaneous.  I am considering moving over to another web host.

92merc:
I've had no issues with GoDaddy like above.  But due to cost, I plan on moving my web server over to ICD Soft when my term is up.

Fox_Of_The_Wind:

--- Quote from: 92merc on January 16, 2021, 12:18:42 AM ---I've had no issues with GoDaddy like above.  But due to cost, I plan on moving my web server over to ICD Soft when my term is up.

--- End quote ---
I am not sure if it is or was GoDaddy or not. The computer has not stopped uploading all night and so far all day.

I have made a account with ICD Soft (https://www.desotowiwx.org/) kind of a test bed right now. trying to get it setup so I can close out my GoDaddy account (trying to save money)

davidmc36:
I just set up my site with ICD Soft. Very good response from support and a lot of patient help sorting out how to place everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version