Weather Station Hardware > Weather Web Cams

Reolink WU FTP settings

(1/6) > >>

jwiegand:
For any Reolink camera users that are successfully uploading images to WU...what exact settings are you using?  I have the Reolink RLC-522 POE camera, have everything setup correctly from what I can tell and get the FTP "test succeeded" after but no images are being displayed on WU. 

My settings are:

Server address: webcam.wunderground.com
Server Port: 21
username: my webcam name given by WU
Password: my password given by WU for the camera
Upload directory: left blank
Maximum file Length: 10
File type: Picture
Interval: 5Min
Transfer Mode: PASV

I do not have any other settings that I can modify. I have the camera at the lowest possible quality settings.

Any help is appreciated!

worachj:
I got a Reolink rcl-511w camera for Christmas but I havn't set it up yet. Found this how to setup link on their website for FTP'ing to weatherunderground.

https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011989373-How-to-Set-up-FTP-for-Weather-Underground-on-Reolink-Client

Side Note: I had problems getting Email notifications until I updated the camera firmware. Make sure you have the latest and greatest firmware installed.

jwiegand:
Thank you!  Yes I have updated the fw and followed that guide but still no luck.  :-(

I am hoping that someone here has had there reolink cam up and running and maybe I just missed something. One thing that I noticed is that there is no place the add the file name for the images as the WU FTP configuration page shows.

worachj:
Hope you get it working so you can give me the steps to set mine up.  :D

jwiegand:
me too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version