Author Topic: 5 in 1 weather station question.  (Read 974 times)

Offline Donald H

5 in 1 weather station question.
« on: December 30, 2020, 07:02:28 PM »
The circular arrow button on my mdl.  06006 has a two stage click button. There's nothing in my user manual that explains that. This is the middle button below the ticker. Can anybody help?

Offline worachj

• Forecaster
  • Twin Cities, Minnesota
Re: 5 in 1 weather station question.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 08:25:32 PM »
Press to manually advance through Weather Ticker messages.

Display for 5-in-1 Weather Sensor - AcuRite
https://www.acurite.com/media/manuals/06006-instructions.pdf

AcuRite Atlas
KMNSAINT173

Offline Donald H

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 12:06:44 PM »
Hi worach, and thanks, but I maybe didn't make the question clear enough. I was saying that you can push the button til it clicks and then continue pushing and  there's another click. This led me to think that there were two different functions for that button.
Do  you have the same model and is yours the same?
Anyway, I have a call into the company and I hope to hear from them when they return from holidays. Oh, and I do have that manuel so there's not all that much I haven't figured out since Xmas.
And happy new year!

Offline worachj

• Forecaster
  • Twin Cities, Minnesota
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 02:43:36 PM »
Sorry I don't own that exact display.  My guess is that each click is to manual view the next message so that you can either enter it or delete it from the scrolling message screen. See page 11 of the above manual.

AcuRite Atlas
KMNSAINT173

Offline Donald H

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 07:41:13 PM »
Sorry I don't own that exact display.  My guess is that each click is to manual view the next message so that you can either enter it or delete it from the scrolling message screen. See page 11 of the above manual.

Thanks again and I'll keep working on it. I expect an answer from the company on about the 3rd. or 4th.

anything