Weather Station Hardware > Other Weather Station Hardware

Metspec solar radiation shields

(1/7) > >>

mauro63:
As I have already anticipated in another post, I can confirm the agreement with this important professional company, specialized for many years in the production of high-level solar screens, commonly used in the professional field and which you can see resold by the most important names in the sector.

The models that I found most interesting are the Rad02 and the Rad14

The first is characterized by the considerable internal dimensions, able to accept almost any type of sensor, the other, the Rad14, is expressly designed for probes of modest size and professional sensors, obviously, its performances are usually better than the Rad02

These solar radiation shields are usually sold by high-end names, with quite high prices.

The direct agreement with the manufacturer provides for the following prices for wxforum users, valid until 31/12/2021 and to which you need to add VAT,  shipping costs and, if the order is outside the UK, any duties and customs clearance costs.

Rad02 - euro 86.00
Rad14 - euro 92.00

To order send an email to
mauro.serenello@meteonetwork.it

Use the same email you will use to keep in touch with Metspec, it will be my responsibility to introduce you to the company for confirmation, from then on you will directly manage the whole procedure.

For images, measurements etc

Rad02
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Rad14
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Mauro

mauro63:
Hello,
from today I'm preparing a new setup, new pole at about 1,5 mt from the other, same exposure

the first test with a new Metspec M14 mini classical Stevenson screen

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Mauro

mauro63:
Just added Meteoshield Pro camouflage version

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Mauro

hmderek:
You have experience with those Metspec shields? Comparisons perhaps?

Bashy:
I dont get the camouflage version, wouldnt the green cause an issue?
I do like 02 and 14 though....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version