Author Topic: Peet Brothers Ultimeter Weather Stations / Weather Picture  (Read 1550 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Peet Brothers Ultimeter Weather Stations / Weather Picture
« on: October 28, 2020, 03:20:24 PM »
So after looking long and far on Facebook, I failed to find a single FB page dedicated to this fine weather station. So since I've recently purchased a Peet Bros. 2100 and Weather Picture and got it mostly up and running, I decided to create a FB page. If you have ANY of the PB UltimeterXXXX models / the Weather Picture, please go to https://www.facebook.com/Peet-Brothers-Weather-Stations-102012371714766  and give it a LIKE. Your photos and video is more than welcome, that's why I created the group.

I thank you for your consideration and in advance for any of you who decide to follow the page.

Don in Ohio

Offline DaleReid

• Forecaster
    • Weather at Eau Claire, WI
Re: Peet Brothers Ultimeter Weather Stations / Weather Picture
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 07:26:57 AM »
I share your enthusiasm for the Peet Bros equipment (among others).

Thanks for setting up a common place for others to look.

I won't share my info since I don't (and won't) do FB.  No skin off those who do use it, and it serves it's purposed but I personally have decided to not use their service. 

I will look, because for a few seconds it shows your page, and will hope that others find your page a common spot to share info, too.

Dale
ECWx.info
&
ECWx.info/t/index.php

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: Peet Brothers Ultimeter Weather Stations / Weather Picture
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 07:46:23 AM »
I share your enthusiasm for the Peet Bros equipment (among others).

Thanks for setting up a common place for others to look.

I won't share my info since I don't (and won't) do FB.  No skin off those who do use it, and it serves it's purposed but I personally have decided to not use their service. 

I will look, because for a few seconds it shows your page, and will hope that others find your page a common spot to share info, too.

Dale

Thank you Dale, I appreciate that. I wouldn't be on FB nearly as much as I am were it not for my hobby of Weather. I like to post also on the page I created for Capricorn II weather stations, another of which I own.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Don in Ohio

anything