Author Topic: Home Weather Software not displaying annual wind/rain and daylight/darkness  (Read 1695 times)

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
    • Cape Small Harbor Weather
I think I have this right:

http://suiattle.net/DinkinsBayouWeather/MBDAVIS/index.php

but the display is missing the Annual Wind and Rain (at top of dashboard) and the Daylight/Darkness panel data. Can someone point me at what I have missed?

It is set up to read a MySQL DB populated by the NANO SD from a Davis VP2.

Offline weather34

• Forecaster
    • https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation
hi can you pm the password to the setup you can change later at anytime looks like the either the timezone is inserted incorrect or lat lon thats what normally blocks the daylight module ..annual rain and wind was showing just now ..brian

edit now its not and the console forecast has disappeared ..looking at your PHP version ive never tested anything below 5.6 

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
hi can you pm the password to the setup you can change later at anytime looks like the either the timezone is inserted incorrect or lat lon thats what normally blocks the daylight module ..annual rain and wind was showing just now ..brian

edit now its not and the console forecast has disappeared ..looking at your PHP version ive never tested anything below 5.6

You were correct, I had a spelling error in the time zone name. All appears to be OK now. Many thanks!

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor

Hmnn, perhaps I spoke too soon.

Daylight/Darkness working.
Max/Min Annual Wind Gust erratic: seems to require page reload to display (perhaps this is expected behavior?), which doesn't always work.
Davis VP2 Console Forecast drops out a minute or two after a page reload.

Offline weather34

• Forecaster

Max/Min Annual Wind Gust erratic: seems to require page reload to display (perhaps this is expected behavior?), which doesn't always work.

good morning

as above never tested below 5.6 php version latest worked on here is php 7.3.1 yours when i look yesterday was php 5.4 . also you may be struggling with server resources .anyway if you need help feel to drop a pm and see if we can resolve it ..brian

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
And, the Nearby META continues to show ATATURK (where I have been a number of times) and I cannot find that METAR code anywhere in my Settings...

good morning

as above never tested below 5.6 php version latest worked on here is php 7.3.1 yours when i look yesterday was php 5.4 . also you may be struggling with server resources .anyway if you need help feel to drop a pm and see if we can resolve it ..brian

Offline weather34

• Forecaster
good morning

i got your pm took a look around and highlighted some server issues hope it is of some help..

ps check your checkwx key metar ...brian