Not to be a wise-guy, but I'm going to give you the page numbers and instructions on how to find the answer to your
The following assumes you have a User Manual with a date code of 5/15/07 which I think is the latest version.
latest version 06/19/09 from: http://site.ambientweatherstore.com/vws/vwsmanual.PDF
Using MoonPhase - 1.0a
Simple Moon Phase Calculator for Virtual Weather Station
Copyright © 2002 Ambient, LLC, All rights reserved
Provided "AS-IS" without warranty or guarantee of usability
DO NOT e-Mail Ambient for supporthttp://weather.mfc-cs.com/other/Moon-Phase.zip
Requirements: Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Server Pages
Personal Web Server, IIS 3.0 - 5.0 or a ISP/WPP supporting ASP
1. Place the .htx file into your VWS template folder
2. Be sure to EDIT the image locations to match your Web Site
3. Select the "Internet" tab, slide down to "HTML Settings"
4. Browse and select "moon-phase.htx"
5. Browse and select a file name with an .asp extension
6. Close the window
7. Select the "Internet" tab, slide down to "FTP Upload(Send)"
8. Browse and select the file you saved with the .asp extension
9. Choose your "FTP Upload folder"
10. Select your "Update Schedule"
11. Close the window - and you are finished with this step
12. Move the DAYxx.gif files to the images folder on the Web Server
This script is provided without any support or guarantee of usability
or suitability of any kind. Ambient, LLC is not responsible for any
issues, problems, or damage that this script might cause.
I go this from Ambient but now I cannot find it on their site.
You may not include this code in whole or part in any download or other
format that is made available to any person, entity, company, and or
organization. This is the exclusive property of Abmient, LLC.