Author Topic: Hit Counter???  (Read 741 times)

Offline Intheswamp

• Early on one frosty morn'...
  • Forecaster
  • Sure...I know enough to be dangerous, now.
    • Beeweather
Hit Counter???
« on: July 07, 2018, 12:28:46 PM »
Anybody know of a good, simple, safe hit-counter I could put on BeeWeather?  I know the website is a low-traffic one, but I'd like to know just *how* low.  :lol:

Thanks!
Ed

Davis VP2, v3.12
Cumulus v1.9.4  Build 1079
Today's weather beats no weather at all!
www.beeweather.com
Tried to lift one of vreihen's gold stars but wasn't smart enough to do it....<grin>

Offline GregJ

• Forecaster
    • http://www.SkunkBayWeather.com
Re: Hit Counter???
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 10:45:56 PM »
I use Statcounter...  It's free and pretty user friendly.

Greg
Davis VP2 with VWS

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain

Offline Aardvark

• Forecaster
  • www.desmoinesweather.org
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 11:15:24 PM »
I use Statcounter...  It's free and pretty user friendly.

Greg

I too have used Statcounter and it is fine, Histats are good as well both are free counters with options to pay.
Davis VP2 Plus; 24h  FARS; Extra Temp Humid sensor (2); Extra Temp Station (2); Soil Moisture/Temp Station;Weatherlink IP;USB; MAC Mojave; Webcam; https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KIADESMI1&cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

Offline Intheswamp

• Early on one frosty morn'...
  • Forecaster
  • Sure...I know enough to be dangerous, now.
    • Beeweather
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 09:45:10 AM »
Thanks for the replies, ya'll.  I actually have had Statcounter set up a long time to deliver weekly reports to me.  For some reason I never set up a visible hit counter on the website.  I've been trying to log into my Statcounter account but for the life of me I can't figure out my password *or* the email address used to set the account up...and I've tried some of those old, cobwebby junk email accounts. #-o  I'm wanting to say that Statcounter has been sending me emails since shortly after I put BeeWeather online.  Anyhow, it sounds like I'm on the right track if I can just figure out how to get into the account.  I'll get some idle time and give it a shot again.

Thanks again,
Ed

Davis VP2, v3.12
Cumulus v1.9.4  Build 1079
Today's weather beats no weather at all!
www.beeweather.com
Tried to lift one of vreihen's gold stars but wasn't smart enough to do it....<grin>