Author Topic: no new data to download  (Read 447 times)

Offline negussolo

• negussolo
  • Old man amateur
    • Lacluse
Re: no new data to download
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 08:15:08 AM »
In setup mode on the console, if go one step back (Bar key I think should still work on the Vue) from the Receiving From screen, or alternatively go right to the end of list of settings then do you see a Baud = 19200 setting? If you can't see this (or it's a different value from 19200) then the logger won't work.
I've never seen a Baud = 19200 setting
2 Vue consoles, 2 WLIP loggers and 2 PC's all behaving the same at the same time tends to indicate something in the network?
I checked port N# issues and found nothing obvious. Ports 22222 and 80 are OK for weatherlink. Same for firewall. But I consider this question of network as a major concern now... but without having any idea about it

In any way I sent back the two data loggers (old and new) to my dealer for expert assessment. I will keep you informed of what's going on. Just give me some days ...
Thank you again to you all
There are old pilots and bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 08:23:08 AM »

But have you ever looked for it? However, it won't be present if no logger is installed.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's dedicated Davis EnviroMonitor website
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Littleport, Ely, Cambs UK

Offline negussolo

• negussolo
  • Old man amateur
    • Lacluse
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 08:32:36 AM »
But have you ever looked for it? However, it won't be present if no logger is installed.
He was also investigating at the same time. We had a phone call yesterday and decided to accelerate the support process.
I'm so anxious to know what is happening after more than 7 years of good and loyal services :???: :???:
I hope they will do it quickly...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:37:48 AM by negussolo »
There are old pilots and bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots