Author Topic: Webcam setup with Wunderground  (Read 1284 times)

Offline trixiet

Webcam setup with Wunderground
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:04:35 PM »
Hi folks! I am having a problem seting up a previous webcam with Wundergrund. I am set up to FTP my camera, however when I click on my camera name in the camera page, I get the following message: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@wunderground.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This camera was previously set up and working just fine until Wunderground had a problem and I lost my complete site and had to re-setup the whole thing. Mysteriously my password changed on my site. Wonder what else changed too???

Anyhow I want to get my camera working again but need some help. I believe the problem is WU. OH! I also made the mistake of sending a request for help on their help email. Did this 2 times. Guess they don't work there anymore. Annyhow, my site is KPANEWBL2 and my camera name is trixietCAM1.

HELP!!!!
Thanks,
Trixiet :? :?

Offline Maverick3837

Re: Webcam setup with Wunderground
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 08:22:55 PM »
Mine has been doing that now for over a week, as well as my sisters camera, so I know that it's a WU issue. Refreshing the page over and over again worked once every 20 times, but now it just comes up with the error message page.

Offline Beaudog

• Forecaster
Re: Webcam setup with Wunderground
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 10:10:59 AM »
I just gave up. WU refuses 90% of my cameras FTP request I only get two or three images a day to go thru. It is there problem and they have no intention of fixing it. What they really want is for all web cams to go away.

anything