Author Topic: WS-2902A - Weather Underground worked for a bit then stopped?  (Read 229 times)

Offline nizmoz

Not sure what is wrong.  I have tried to save the setting again in the tool app.  But it's not updating any longer.  My Ambient and Weathercloud are both working fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KTXABILE120

Pictures for fun

Offline jas340

• Lone Pine Ranch  Horseshoe Bend, Idaho  USA
Re: WS-2902A - Weather Underground worked for a bit then stopped?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 05:12:45 PM »
It is WU. Many forum members are having the same issues.

Offline nizmoz

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:36:33 PM »
This is recent?  Dang.  I guess no way to fix it then.

Offline Xenos

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 01:28:43 AM »
I had the same problem and Ed from Ambient support was able to fix it for me. It looks like there is a firmware issue (I am on 4.0.0) and you may have to disable Weathercloud in the AmbientTool if you want WU to work.

First off, make sure that you are using the proper WU station ID and password in the AmbientTool. Next remove the Weathercloud ID and password on the Weathercloud screen in the AmbientTool. Hit the Save button. I actually had to do that twice, because it somehow automatically refilled that information.

And that was it for me. WU is now working without a problem. Weathercloud of course isn't working anymore. I would assume they will address this in the next firmware.

Hope it helps.

Offline nizmoz

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »
You are awesome.  That fixed it for me.  That tells me it's an issue with Ambient's firmware and not WeatherUnderground which they continue to try and say. 

anything