Author Topic: Access Connection Issues  (Read 5706 times)

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
Re: Access Connection Issues
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2018, 10:29:11 AM »
My air sensor seems to be more accurate now also and runs right along with the Atlas. Those ribbon lines apparently get brittle on the end after being in the heat after so long and need to be checked and soldered over. My mistake was I had some of the hairs crossing over and touching the connector next to it. I had to heat them up, and remove the strands, and do it over. Those fine hairs are hard to see.

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »
So I have more data on power outages. We had an outage in VT today for a short period of time. My Access is still offline. No issue with the SmarHub running in tandem with the 5 in 1. So in the last 4 days, I've had an outage in both CT and VT and both Access' did not come back online on their own.

Any thoughts on this? It's a bit frustrating considering the Access has a battery backup.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2018, 07:52:53 AM »
The plot thickens! The VT station is back online. It was offline yesterday, from 9:56AM to 5:24PM. Not sure what caused it to reconnect on it's own...or why it took so long.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2018, 08:39:53 AM »
My whole dashboard is offline and started at 8 05 EST

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2018, 12:50:31 PM »
I updated my thread on the Acurite forum. There's another individual there who sees a similar issue. His Access goes offline and doesn't reconnect until 6-7 hours later.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline daman

• Forecaster
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »
Was out of town this weekend Detroit Edison was here changing a fuse on my pole power was off for approximately 15 minutes +/- after power came back on Access re connected no problem right away all data was updated.
AcuRite 01057RM Pro+ 5-in-1 Color w/ Accsess
Michigan

Offline BeaverMeadow

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2018, 07:33:43 PM »
When the Access is without power and then power comes back on does the Access back-fill WU with all missed data that wasn't transmitted during the outage?

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
    • nincehelser.com
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2018, 07:52:33 PM »
When the Access is without power and then power comes back on does the Access back-fill WU with all missed data that wasn't transmitted during the outage?

No.  It only back-fills myAcurite.

Back-filling wunderground has been requested as a future feature, though.

anything