Author Topic: Lufft barograph  (Read 350 times)

Offline Wino24

Lufft barograph
« on: October 26, 2017, 11:33:58 AM »
Hi all.....I recently purchased a Lufft type 8003 barograph. It appears to be functioning properly as far as I can tell.  It is clock driven (running a little fast, but I can adjust that). I have researched this thing on-line and can find very little about it. I don't know what chart it takes...there was a chart on the drum, but I don't know if it the correct one. I am also looking for any manual that it might have. Basically, I'm trying to find out anything I can about it. Attached is a photo of it and the name plate.  Any help/info that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Evan

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
Re: Lufft barograph
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »
I can't tell you anything about that.  But it sure looks nice!
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

Offline weatherist34

• its just my hobby
  • Forecaster
    • Sinanoba Istanbul Home Weather Station
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 04:50:12 PM »
Hi all.....I recently purchased a Lufft type 8003 barograph. It appears to be functioning properly as far as I can tell.  It is clock driven (running a little fast, but I can adjust that). I have researched this thing on-line and can find very little about it. I don't know what chart it takes...there was a chart on the drum, but I don't know if it the correct one. I am also looking for any manual that it might have. Basically, I'm trying to find out anything I can about it. Attached is a photo of it and the name plate.  Any help/info that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Evan

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Got mine from here about three years ago , email them they can provide more info http://www.russell-scientific.co.uk/barograph-charts-13-c.asp

Offline ValentineWeather

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »
Pretty  :-)
Randy, the Aviator is my father in 1963 with his Indian bike

Offline Wino24

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 07:07:40 PM »
Thanks....weatherist34, I emailed them and and waiting to hear back.