Author Topic: WEATHER34 TEMPLATE with meteobridge options  (Read 38828 times)

Offline alexeysailman

• MORSKAYA10 WEATHER STATION
Re: WEATHER34 TEMPLATE with meteobridge options
« Reply #625 on: June 12, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »
Hello venerable lightmaster!
I want to offer my help in localization of template into Russian.

Offline lightmaster

• MB-HWS Template Dev
  • Senior Contributor
    • Baxley,GA Weather
« Reply #626 on: June 13, 2019, 08:12:38 PM »
If anyone has a Meteobridge Pro or Meteobridge Nano SD, I'd highly recommend you check your almanacs and make sure they don't look like the attached screenshot, with basically all timestamps showing near midnight.

If you see this, it's due to a bug in your Pro or Nano SD and has already been fixed in a recent firmware update. So if you do see all your almanac timestamps saying midnight, make sure you reboot your Pro or Nano SD so it can download the latest firmware. If you continue to see it after a reboot as I did, go to your MB's History tab and click the "reconstruct button". This button is just Bellow the date selectors in about the middle of the page.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline 2thepoint

• NJ WeatherCat
« Reply #627 on: June 15, 2019, 01:35:19 PM »
My template crashed sometime yesterday. The only change to the environment was the replacement of my WeatherFlow Air unit......MB is not  updating mbridge/MBrealtimeupload.txt as scheduled and sometimes not at all.  Temp, barometer, etc are kaput.

My hosting company just updated their servers to PHP 7.1  -  Could that be the cause??  What version of PHP is the most recent release of W34 written in??

thanks much!!

Phil

Offline weather34

• its just my hobby
  • Forecaster
    • Weather34 meteobridge template
« Reply #628 on: June 15, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »
hello

what you find sometimes when a host does a php upgrade some php modules are disabled and not re enabled . last known version of php i worked on was php 7.3.6  release thats almost three years on from 7.1 release

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."--Herman Melville

https://github.com/lightmaster/Meteobridge-Weather34-Template

Offline 2thepoint

• NJ WeatherCat
« Reply #629 on: June 15, 2019, 04:30:31 PM »
Thanks Brian.........the problem evolved from replacing a bad WeatherFlow Air unit.  Even though I removed it from config and added the new unit, MB kept looking for data from the old Air.  LightMaster, aka William spent quite some time unraveling the puzzle!!  kudos to him

Hope all's well with you.........stay healthy!!

Phil A.

Offline lightmaster

• MB-HWS Template Dev
  • Senior Contributor
    • Baxley,GA Weather
« Reply #630 on: June 15, 2019, 06:15:15 PM »
Posting this here in case anyone else has to replace a WeatherFlow sensor. To work with HWS, your main sensors have to be the "main" sensors in MB, aka the th0temp, not th1temp.

Quote from: Lightmaster
Alright, when you need to replace a WF sensor like this, you have to pull the batteries on any extra sensors. Then under MB stations tab, hit unlink and then save

Once main sensors are recognized by MB as the 0 sensors (th0temp, etc), then start adding back extra stations one at a time

So if you have 3 temp sensors, main (th0temp) first, then the first extra (th1temp), once it's recognized, then the next (th2temp)

Offline eliteharbinger

• Dundreich Weather
« Reply #631 on: Yesterday at 08:09:55 AM »
Hi all,

I have been using Meteobridge and Weather34 Template with my Vantage Vue since January 2019 without any issues.

Now I find that my website isnt being updated with the latest weather, The meteobridge is updating the likes of Wunderground etc ok, the message am getting is 'Error: Home Weather Station: failed: Operation timed out.' However other than template updates and meteobridge updates nothing has changed. 

Am at a loss of what to check and where to be honest other than the settings outlined in the installation guides.

Can anyone throw any light on what I should be checking and where please ?

MB-UB40-RRW  MB TP-Link MR3020-(3.9-12779)   Davis Vantage Vue

Platform:   TL-MR3020V3   (no USB hub)
RAM:   60592 kB total, 18504 kB free (69% used)
SW Version:   Meteobridge 4.0 (Jun 16 2019, build 2161), FW 1.3

Many thanks

Offline lightmaster

• MB-HWS Template Dev
  • Senior Contributor
    • Baxley,GA Weather
« Reply #632 on: Yesterday at 02:16:19 PM »
Hi all,

I have been using Meteobridge and Weather34 Template with my Vantage Vue since January 2019 without any issues.

Now I find that my website isnt being updated with the latest weather, The meteobridge is updating the likes of Wunderground etc ok, the message am getting is 'Error: Home Weather Station: failed: Operation timed out.' However other than template updates and meteobridge updates nothing has changed. 

Am at a loss of what to check and where to be honest other than the settings outlined in the installation guides.

Can anyone throw any light on what I should be checking and where please ?

MB-UB40-RRW  MB TP-Link MR3020-(3.9-12779)   Davis Vantage Vue

Platform:   TL-MR3020V3   (no USB hub)
RAM:   60592 kB total, 18504 kB free (69% used)
SW Version:   Meteobridge 4.0 (Jun 16 2019, build 2161), FW 1.3

Many thanks

Can you email me your MB remote url and a temporary password to it?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:18:03 PM by lightmaster »

Offline eliteharbinger

• Dundreich Weather
« Reply #633 on: Today at 05:07:02 AM »
Hi lightmaster,

Many thanks for the response, email sent.

Cheers

anything