Web Weather > Weather Web Cam Links

Can someone do a sanity check for me on Wunderground's add a cam to your station

(1/3) > >>

Daali:
https://www.wunderground.com/webcams/signup.html#addcam

Trying to add a FTP cam to my station.  I populate all the fields (including long/lat) and the web interface just spins.  It never saves and gives me a cam id.

Can someone attempt to add a WU cam to their station and see if it gives you an ID?  I've contacted WU support via email.

Thank you in advance =)

Bushman:
It works for me  But the guidelines have to be followed EXACTLY>  Exceed the size limit once it seems, and they bounce your camera.

Daali:
Thank you sir!  I'll dig deeper since I know I am doing something wrong at the sign up page.

nincehelser:
I've been trying to add a camera since last week.  Sent them a message, this is what I got back on June 23rd.

--- Quote ---Wunderground Support help@wunderground.com via poweredby.uservoice.com
Jun 23 (5 days ago)

to me
Hello,

Sorry about that—the webcam signup and edit pages aren't currently working. We’ll fix it, but it might not be available until the end of next week.

Thank you,

William
Wunderground Support

Helpful? Click to give Wunderground Support thanks!

On June 20, 2016 at 4:15 PM George.nincehelser <George.nincehelser@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm trying to add another webcam, but even after entering lat/long, it just hangs.

--- End quote ---

Daali:
I have not received any email yet from tech support, however, it looks as though the CamID process is working again.  I guess I will need to wait the 48 hours to see if I get "approved" and can add to my station.

BloomSky will need to get into a better partnership with these folks if they really want to take it to the next level.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version