I saw the download...how does it work and what stations do you support?
The web page give absolutely no information about system requirements or hardware supported. You have to download the "collector" file to find out anything about what it is that you're downloading. Poor practice from a system vulnerability point.
It doesn't work for Macs, and requires that your software output a clientraw.txt file, so I'm out on both accounts. For those interested without taking the download risk, here's the ReadMe.
Welcome to MyWeather Collector.
This service will read data from your clientraw.txt files generated by your weather station to MyWeatherData.com where it will be easily viewable.
Just a couple quick steps to get it setup.
You should install this service on the computer that your weather station is plugged into and it should always be on and connected to the Internet.
1) Please extract the zip file to a directory of your choice (something like c:\myweather would be fine)
2) Edit the config.dat under the bin directory (this would be in the c:\myweather\bin directory if you unzipped everything under c:\myweather)
- set the UID field to the UID you received when you registered
- specify the directoy wher ethe clientraw.txt file get generated under the clientrawpath
- if you have any webcams that save images to this computer, specify the file location for the imagepath
3) Run the InstallService.bat in the same bin directory were you found the config.dat
4) Either reboot or go to your service control panel and start the "MyWeather Collector" service that now appears
5) After a minute or so, you should see data on myweatherdata.com for the weather station you specified
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't registered yet, please do so by going here: http://MyWeatherData/createuser.php
By the wy, if you are like me and try the sample Sugerloaf link on the home page, note that there's no obvious way to get back to the home page. The "back" button doesn't take you there, and if you come back here and click the original link, it still takes you to the sample page. You need to hover over the "Settings" button and click on "View another station" to get to the home page...
Hope that helps,