Today I grabed my old WMR100A's 4 in 1 sensor unit and operated on it. The temperature and humidity was a no go. The wind vane I'l eventually see if I can do something with it. But using what I found lying around the house I took the anemometer part and turned it into a self contained anemometer like one of Inspeed's models and rigged it up to a bike speedometer. I painted it Silver to look more "professional grade"
Bottom. The pipe holding the anemometer was the core inside the WMR100 sensor.
Readout. This is an old bike speedometer. You can see the age by the somewhat scratched up screen. Still readable. Needs some calibration adjustments. Using my VP2 as a reference.
Lower wind speeds.
Sorry I don't have photos of the originl sensor being dismantled. Just photos of finished product.