Author Topic: Davis Weatherlink Serial Data Logger, complete package, new In Box 6510SER  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Heirphoto

I have a brand new Davis Instruments 6510SER Serial WeatherLink For VantagePro, VantagePro2 and Vantage Vue for sale. This is new in the box, never installed, never used. This is the serial port version and in the box is the Data Logger, the 8' mini-USB cable/adapter, a short USB pigtail, the Davis 9-pin adapter for the serial port and the software disc and instruction manual. This is in the original box.  Retails for $148.95, usually discounts for $116.95 I will offer this one for $95 shipped in the USA.

I also have a Davis Serial to USB adapter, new with all software in its original packaging. Retails for $20, free with the above setup (if you want to run serial to USB or I will take $12 shipped for it alone.

I love my Davis Vantage Pro Plus but after buying this a few months ago never got around to hooking it up and I no longer feel the need to archive or display all the data to the web. My station is mainly to check day to day and current weather, no need to a years history.

I would prefer Paypal for this and will only ship in the USA. My ebay seller name is Heirphoto if you need any references and I have an online storefront at www.thewellshavedgentleman.com.

Let em know if you are interested or have any questions. You can notify me via this form/PM, my storefront email or heirphoto at comcast dot net

Thanks, Tony
Davis Wireless VP2 Plus w/ solar & UV, Soil Moisture & Temp / Leaf Wetness Station, home made fog and wet/dry bulb sensors.

Perry Hall, Maryland

Offline d_l

• Forecaster
  • Slide Mtn - Mt Rose
    • Thomas Creek Estates neighborhood weather
Re: Davis Weatherlink Serial Data Logger, complete package, new In Box 6510SER
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
Tony, I'll not try to talk you out of selling this, but once I had a year's worth of data on my computer in WeatherLink, it opened up a whole new dimension being able to compare current data to what was happening the year before.  Now its even better as I can compare conditions over the past three years.
--Dave--

Wireless VP2 w/ solar, 24hr FARS, Heater, (Envoy-WLIP)*3-Meteohub, plus custom VP2 @ 26', WL 6.0.4, WU & W4U=KNVRENO37 NetcamXL

People always talk about the weather, but they never do anything about it.  Not me.  I'm gonna measure it.  https://www.tceweather.com

Offline Retired

• Our Leonberger Dog "Jasper"
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 11:52:16 PM »
Tony, if you still have the 6510SER, I'd like to purchase it.

Also sent you an e-mail same subject. Please contact me via e-mail and we'll seal the deal  :grin:

Pete

Offline Heirphoto

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 12:10:59 AM »
Pete,

Got your email and it's all yours if you want it. I sent an email reply with details.

Tony
Davis Wireless VP2 Plus w/ solar & UV, Soil Moisture & Temp / Leaf Wetness Station, home made fog and wet/dry bulb sensors.

Perry Hall, Maryland

Offline pete_c

Perry,

Please accept my apologies.  I never got the email and ended up purchasing one afterwards.

Pete