My UV Sensor fell over the other day (upside down) and in the tropical rain water has entered it and its not working anymore:(
Is there a different way to open this? Or any other suggestions?
What I did when my cell phone too a did was this. After removing the battery, I dunked it in rubbing alcohol and shook it vigorously and then dunked it again. I used a hair dryer on cool and dried it a while then let it sit for several hours. It worked and everything has been working for a couple of years now.
I had read this procedure somewhere