General Weather/Earth Sciences Topics > Weather Conditions Discussion

Fewer People Buy Into Global Warming

<< < (58/58)

DaculaWeather:
The links I posted were from Fox, but I also found them on MANY other web sites. And what was reported was FACT, despite where it came from. I use to go to CNN until I finally realized how biased they were. But I use many sites, Google News for one. I figure since they show news from MANY other sites they can't be too biased.

The disagreement about this topic will never go away. It's just ashamed that you (Goose) want to attack everyone else if they don't agree with you and that's what's gotten everyone up in arms. You can't be civil and have a normal discussion. And I don't remember anyone asking you to stand up for them and be their leader on this. You're not defending the silent majority (another assumed fact by you), you're running them away. A great many people here are fed up with your know-it-all attitude.

You don't have to like what I say but just know there are many others that feel the same way.

SlowModem:

W3DRM:

--- Quote from: Slow Modem on February 08, 2010, 07:02:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: mackbig on February 08, 2010, 12:40:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You guys have some of the greatest ICONS...

WeatherGoose:

--- Quote from: DaculaWeather on February 19, 2010, 03:42:49 PM ---The links I posted were from Fox, but I also found them on MANY other web sites. And what was reported was FACT, despite where it came from. I use to go to CNN until I finally realized how biased they were. But I use many sites, Google News for one. I figure since they show news from MANY other sites they can't be too biased.

The disagreement about this topic will never go away. It's just ashamed that you (Goose) want to attack everyone else if they don't agree with you and that's what's gotten everyone up in arms. You can't be civil and have a normal discussion. And I don't remember anyone asking you to stand up for them and be their leader on this. You're not defending the silent majority (another assumed fact by you), you're running them away. A great many people here are fed up with your know-it-all attitude.

You don't have to like what I say but just know there are many others that feel the same way.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  I love that HORSE!  =D&gt;

But I am ignoring it!!! LOL!

So...CNN is biased, while Foxnews is a straight shooter huh?  LOL!  Amazing!

I've got just as many if not more that agree with me.  Unfortunately, a large number of them have left this forum over this thread.  It is funny how I am accused of attacking others for not agreeing with me, while all the comments directed at me, including several from you are doing exactly the same thing in a far more personal manner.  It is that kind of hypocrisy that I won't sit back and ignore.  It is also something that others have noticed.  You won't see them posting in this thread though.  They have either left, or bit their tongues out of fear of being singled out for abuse as I have been by you and several others on this forum.

And speaking of your problem with me...  It is not my problem if you can't handle my experience and knowledge on the topics discussed here.  I am been involved in this hobby for over 30 years, so I would hope that I would have some experience and previous knowledge to share in these various discussions.  Its too bad that you have to twist that knowledge and experience into some kind of warped theory that this is simply a desire to be the forum know-it-all.  I know what I know, and if someone asks a question that I know the answer to, I will respond with my personal experience with that topic.

This is another reason people are turned off by this thread.  As I said above, if I am just a BS artist that doesn't know jack about what I am posting about, then why do I keep getting private messages and emails from folks on this forum asking for my input?  Could it be that I actually do know what I am talking about, and those that don't share your curious desire to undermine everything I say can see that and want my advice?

I am pretty sure the answer is yes.  ;)

saratogaWX:
Sadly, this discussion has again degenerated into polarized comments and has ceased to be useful IMHO.

It doesn't follow our guidelines of:

Speak with facts.
Be respectful and civil.

This thread is now locked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version