Author Topic: NIB StarDot for Sale Super Deal  (Read 863 times)

Offline CaptMike

• Weather Station ID: KAKWASIL87
NIB StarDot for Sale Super Deal
« on: June 03, 2016, 04:13:18 PM »
I bought this bundle from California P&C around last Thanksgiving.  I wanted to use it for the purpose of getting a webcam image onto WU.  After a long road, I finally realized that it was too much camera for just a WU image.  Finally decided to have some security cams installed, along with this unit, and use the security cams for the WU image.  So I have the local security outfit, as I type, installing a bunch of Hikvision 2CD2742FWD-IZS cameras.  I am looking at my deck area, and with the size of this unit, and the Hikvisions, it will look like Fort Knox.  The installer says the Hikvision will give a great image of the lake shot I want to get, and I don't really need the StarDot, but he will install it if I want.  So I am going to sell this StarDot bundle.  I paid $998 for it.  I will sell it for $800.  I only opened it to look at it when I got it, put it back in the box, where it has been sitting since.  So it is essentially NIB.  If anyone is interested, PM me your E-mail, and I will E-mail the receipt.  Thank you.

Stardot 10MP H.264 Special Bundle - Includes
Stardot 10MP SC Day/Night Camera, Dotworkz
ST-BASE Outdoor Enclosure, Veracity PoE
Injector and Tripp Lite Outdoor rated 100-ft.
patch cable

Stardot Technologies SDH1000BN NetCam SC
H.264 Box, 10MP, 3.9-10mm Lens,
H.264/MJPEG, POE/12VDC/24VAC, DC Auto
Iris, True Day/Night

Dotworkz ST-BASE S-TYPE STANDARD BASE
MODEL

Veracity VOR-OS OUTSOURCE Midspan

anything