Author Topic: Mini ice age coming  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Scalphunter

• Forecaster
Mini ice age coming
« on: June 27, 2016, 09:31:17 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3156594/Is-mini-ICE-AGE-way-Scientists-warn-sun-sleep-2020-cause-temperatures-plummet.html

Interesting article into  today argument about global warming. This year is also 200 anniversary  of the year without an summer. Which is an book about it by the same name.

John

Offline ClaireAnderson

• Best free weather app for iPhone & iPad
Re: Mini ice age coming
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 08:13:12 AM »
The temperature in summer is constantly arising every years. I wonder what will happen in the next 5 years. We might not be even able to go outside the house. I heard there is an city, where the temperature was 147f in summer, last year. Even water start to boil in that temperature.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:57:11 AM by ClaireAnderson »
Claire Anderson
http://www.weathermate.net
San Francisco, CA, USA

Offline AWL

• Forecaster
    • Ardmore Weather Live
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 08:39:23 AM »
The temperature in summer is constantly arising every years. I wonder what will happen in the next 5 years. We might not be even able to go outside the house. I heard there is an city, where the temperature was 147c in summer, last year. Even water start to boil in that temperature.

Really like to hear more about this city that has highs of 147°C (296.6°F). Not being facetious but we are still on planet Earth, right?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:30:15 PM by AWL »

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »
The temperature in summer is constantly arising every years. I wonder what will happen in the next 5 years. We might not be even able to go outside the house. I heard there is an city, where the temperature was 147f in summer, last year. Even water start to boil in that temperature.

Where was the city? Why wasn't it covered by the news?

As for it getting hotter every year... bull. The NWS puts out the data, hence the NWS can manipulate same data. How many heat waves of well over 100 did you hear about this summer from the Rockies to the east coast? Sure it got hot and muggy. But it IS Summer!

I'm personally more inclined to believe the mini ice age theory than I am to believe this loada crapola of "Climate Change". There are numerous sources out there that contradict "Climate Change" yet mainstream media is silence about what is going on, say, in Antarctica. Why?

Online Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 04:15:27 PM »
Temp data is being manipulated anyway to provide what ever evidence scientists need to justify whatever it is they are trying to get funding for this year. Homogenization is an excuse to forget about the influences they don't want to include that don't meet their requirements.     

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 04:19:37 PM »
Temp data is being manipulated anyway to provide what ever evidence scientists need to justify whatever it is they are trying to get funding for this year. Homogenization is an excuse to forget about the influences they don't want to include that don't meet their requirements.     

Thank you for that!! Have you seen the 30 minute or so video John Coleman (Founder of TWC) did and placed on youtube? EXCELLENT points he provides. If you need the link let me know.

Offline WeatherHost

• Forecaster
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 06:33:34 AM »
There was a story a while back about some place in the Middle East hitting a heat index of 130 or 140F, but I don't remember where now.

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 07:06:51 AM »
Yes I agree, many people manipulate the data to prove global warming does not exist because it is in their economic benefit  ;)

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate

anything