Author Topic: Out of Country  (Read 666 times)

Offline n7nat

Out of Country
« on: November 09, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
I am one living outside the country and have running but I still have no way of changing my address to reflect where the station really is. Would be great just to input your own lat, long, elevation yourself like some programs. Wait for update. I am a few thousand miles off and 300ft elevation less. Anyone know how to fix.

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
Re: Out of Country
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 10:08:03 PM »
I am one living outside the country and have running but I still have no way of changing my address to reflect where the station really is. Would be great just to input your own lat, long, elevation yourself like some programs. Wait for update. I am a few thousand miles off and 300ft elevation less. Anyone know how to fix.

Acurite did make a change where they will let you adjust your elevation in myAcurite.  However, they are still holding firm in not letting people change latitude and longitude.  Don't ask me why.  They must have some reason.

I just noticed it looks like they will let you adjust your time-zone, too.  I'm not sure when that change was made.  Maybe it will fix the issue with rain resetting at the proper time in unsupported countries.

anything