Author Topic: Davis Weather Station Repair/Refurb Information  (Read 100239 times)

Offline night

• Senior Contributor
Re: Davis Weather Station Repair/Refurb Information
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2015, 04:17:24 PM »
For $500.00 plus S&H I would buy a new one and sell the used one.  I called tech support and got the $200 deal.  It's cheaper than that if you don't have the solar sensor package.

Mark

Offline bbrowncods

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2015, 05:58:41 PM »
Yah that is what I thought.  I did call the customer support number.  Still waiting on the email answer.

Offline gfmucci

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:54 PM »
An additional option is to buy a new ISS, $155.99 at Scientific Sales. You might find a lower price elsewhere.
The original could be refurbished and kept on hand for zero turn-around time.
$189.99 at Scientific Sales as of December 26, 2015.

Offline tomcj2

• Forecaster
    • CanbyWeather
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:03 PM »
I spoke to Davis this morning and got a RMA to return my 8 1/2 year old 6163 for a total refurbishment.  My cost is $220 to Davis that includes all parts,labour, and $20 for return shipping. I will have to pay to ship it there.  Had it been normally aspirated I believe that they said it would be $150 + shipping.  A big difference from $500 mentioned above.   

Davis VP2 (6163), WL 5.9.0..  VWS 14.01 p25, Panasonic HM371A camera. WU & W4U KORCANBY3, CoCoRaHS OR-CC-27

Offline George Richardson

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • Smith Mountain Lake Weather
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »
tomcj2
Be sure to send a list of EVERY problem you feel Davis should address. I know that on my second reconditioned unit, there were some not so minor problems that weren't corrected. One was the tipping bucket adjustment screws didn't adjust. My fault for not telling them but a disappointment none the less. Oh, I'll send another one when needed but I'll send a list with it. Finally, I sent a check with my first reconditioning and it took forever for Davis to wait for the check to clear before sending it back. Second one I called with a credit card number as soon as the tracking number said it had arrived. Saved me about a week.
Good luck.
George

Offline Smith

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2016, 01:19:09 AM »
I got the davis weather station after reading reviews on http://www.jaspersweather.net/. It is giving some weird problems sometimes. What should i do, means should i contact company or just read manual again and again??

Offline superduty

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2016, 04:47:30 AM »
I got the davis weather station after reading reviews on http://www.jaspersweather.net/. It is giving some weird problems sometimes. What should i do, means should i contact company or just read manual again and again??

What problems specifically?   (You should probably start a new thread)

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »
I too am in the process of refurbishing my VP1.  I bought it in 2001.  These are some of the basic steps I'm going through and would appreciate your input.

1) For the rain gauge, I ordered several reed switches with magnetic sensitivity (ATs) ranging from 10 to 25 in incremental ranges of 5 (e.g., 15 - 20).  Not sure of which one to try first.  Any advice or approach would be appreciated.  Digikey Part#:
F6690-ND
F6691-ND
F6692-ND
F6735-ND

2) While doing some research on reed switches, I came across a new sensor by Honeywell that can be used in place of a reed switch without some of the inherent problems of a reed switch.  Here are some links and data:

http://sensing.honeywell.com/SM351LT-Magnetoresistive-Sensors
Honeywell Part#: SM351LT
Digikey Part#: 48-5908-1-ND

The output amperage is in microamps.  The voltage ranges from 1.8 to 5.5 volts.  The chip has three legs for ground, V+, and output.  Looking at the reed switch on my rain gauge, there are only two wires connected but the cable has 4 wires.  I assume on is ground(NC), and the other 2 are V+ and output.

Are there any technicians or EE here that might offer an opinion as to whether it would be possible to replace the reed switch with a magnetoresistive sensor?

3)  I "brushed" off the humidity sensor and now it seems to work better but  I don't think it is 100%.  Other than brushing, has anyone found an additional technique or techniques that seemed help? 

I could not find a replacement part online and the one mentioned from several years ago has been discontinued.

4)  For the system board, I purchased a 5.5v, 1F electrolytic capacitor .  Digikey Part #:
P6975-ND 

It looks like an "exact replacement".  Some have purchased parts with higher F values.  If the original capacitor is not shorting, can I or should I leave it in?

5)  I've been thinking of purchasing a new VP2 plus, comparing results with the VP1, and if the VP1 has reasonably close output, then donating the system to a local science class.  Several questions arise:
a) any rumors of improvements from Davis or the other vendors (i.e., should I wait?)?
b) if you thought about purchasing a VP2, what did you purchase instead?
c) who have you purchased from?
d) did they provide decent service, if needed?
e) I like to keep weather enthusiasts in business (e.g., buying seed, etc from an outdoor bird store vs Walmart)

6)  I'm switching over to the MAC/Linux/RPi side from a PC for various reasons.  I like to compile data and have a strong interest in solar energy.
a)  what software have you found that records solar (and UV) from a VP2 or similar station?
b)  Is the data stored in text (e.g., easily readable), or a format that is easily converted to text for input into a Fortran, Basic, and/or Python language based programs?  I'm currently using WeatherLink on a PC.  The MAC version does not collect solar.
c)  if the data is good,  I thought of sending the data to WeatherUnderground, etc.  but it is not a big priority at this point.

7) The anemometer is a new addition.  I understand there are parts that can wear out.  Does anybody have replacement part numbers or advice for servicing the unit.  It has a the Davis solar/battery transmission unit and is not connected to the ISS.

This is a lot and I know that some of the replies are scattered through out this wonderful site.

I've learned a lot from you all and have appreciate the comments/advice/insights.

Peter
VP1 (2001->2016).  VP2 soon.

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2016, 06:05:15 AM »
I can only give limited answers, but;

3)  I "brushed" off the humidity sensor and now it seems to work better but  I don't think it is 100%.  Other than brushing, has anyone found an additional technique or techniques that seemed help? 

I could not find a replacement part online and the one mentioned from several years ago has been discontinued.
I sometimes just blow it out with some canned air or an air compressor on fairly low pressure (~ 20 psi?).  I don't take the radiation shield apart very often.

As far as I know, if your temp/hum sensor goes bad, you're out of luck if you can't find a working used sensor on ebay or somewhere.

4)  For the system board, I purchased a 5.5v, 1F electrolytic capacitor .  Digikey Part #:
P6975-ND 

That's the part number I have for a replacement.

If the original capacitor is not shorting, can I or should I leave it in?
If the capacitor is bad or going bad, and if you haven't replaced the cap since 2001, I would say it is, I would remove it.  I would remove it even if you don't replace it with a new one, it seems to me that caps that are bad or going bad place more of a drain on the battery, and you may be better off running just on battery with no cap.  Plus a bad cap is more likely to leak.

I think I remember some people may have tried putting two caps in parallel, if I recall there wasn't any significant benefit.  I think maybe the amount of charge was limited by the solar panel.  But it doesn't hurt to increase the capacitance either, unless two caps make it more likely one will fail sooner.

5)  I've been thinking of purchasing a new VP2 plus, comparing results with the VP1, and if the VP1 has reasonably close output, then donating the system to a local science class.  Several questions arise:
a) any rumors of improvements from Davis or the other vendors (i.e., should I wait?)?
b) if you thought about purchasing a VP2, what did you purchase instead?
c) who have you purchased from?
d) did they provide decent service, if needed?
e) I like to keep weather enthusiasts in business (e.g., buying seed, etc from an outdoor bird store vs Walmart)
Not the answer you're looking for, but what I did when the VP2 came out was to buy an almost new VP1 cheap from someone who had to upgrade, and some other spare VP1 parts and sensors from the clearance sale.  So I hope to keep my VP1 running indefinitely and relatively cheaply.  I think I've already saved money and down time by doing that rather than buying a new VP2.  I'm not the type who is that concerned about a 1 degree margin of error compared to 0.5 degree margin of error, or a new colored console that announces the temperature audibly, or flies to the room you're in when you call, or whatever a VP3 may do.  I purchased my original VP1 from a company that I think went out of business, I think it was called Earth Treasures, or something like that.

7) The anemometer is a new addition.  I understand there are parts that can wear out.  Does anybody have replacement part numbers or advice for servicing the unit.  It has a the Davis solar/battery transmission unit and is not connected to the ISS.
Here is one thread that I believe gives some reference to where to get bearings for the new anemometer, and how it comes apart http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=28664.0, and I believe there was another thread more recently.  The bearings in the old one are sealed in the housing, and you pretty much need to buy a new one if they go bad.  I just replaced mine a couple of months ago.  I'm saving my old one as I think it may work in an emergency with a little light synthetic oil until I get a new one.  I may get a spare before then as I understand the new and old anemometers are interchangeable, but it sounds like the new ones are more prone to rust and failures, so I'll see if Davis works out the issues first.  My other one lasted 12 or 13 years, so hopefully there's no hurry. 

I don't have the solar transmitter for the anny, but I think like any other VP1 transmitter/receiver, you're out of luck if you can't find a good used one.

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 10:20:02 AM »
Hi SnowHiker,

>>I can only give limited answers<<

I asked for a lot and receiving even just a little is appreciated especially since it looks like good information.

For instance, I have read a number of the topics but had not seen the use of compressed air.  I'll give it a try.

It seems like this is a capacitive type of sensor and it appears to have a filter wrapped around it.  I see some fine lines under the filter and wonder if those are not wires of some sort. 

**Have you run across anything in this forum where someone has taken the VP1 humidity sensor apart or has a schematic for it? **

My dew point has been reading from -18 to 76 degrees.  Comparing it to the local NWS station readings.  The readings should not be going below +15.  The readings have been going in the right direction but the range is excessive.  To me, replacing the VP1 is like replacing a car when the spark plugs have worn out.  A waste of a lot of good components.

Glad to hear that I may have ordered the right replacement part for the electrolytic capacitor.

When I purchased my VP1, I was not thinking of buying replacement parts.  A couple of humidity sensors would be worth a lot now.  If the sensor is bad or going bad, it looks like it is time to buy a VP2.  It's interesting that when the VP1 had come on out, there were rumors of a VP2.  Now there are rumors of a VP3...

I hear you about accuracy issues.  We are supposed to place our units away from roads, shade, wind shadows of buildings, etc.  All we have is a average point with fluctuations all around us.  It makes life interesting.

I'll take a look at your 'anny reference.  There is a lot of good material on this site but I've only recently crossed back over into 2015.  Not sure where all the nuggets are buried.  Over a 1/4 million posts and nearly 28K topics let alone side references, sites, and additional links.  I could be here the rest of my life and then some.  :lol:

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2016, 02:44:36 PM »

For instance, I have read a number of the topics but had not seen the use of compressed air.  I'll give it a try.
It makes me nervous if I'm the only one doing it. :-)  Hopefully if there's a good reason not to do it someone will say, you don't want to take big risks on a sensor that is no longer obtainable.  So far mine has survived, but I do want to stress not to use real high PSI directly on it, but I think "canned air" or whatever it's called should be safe.

Also I got to thinking later; if your station is from 2001, it may be one where you need to take the shield apart to get to the battery anyway, making it a good time to gently wipe the sensor.  But then many have been retrofitted so you don't have to take the shield apart.

I'm not aware of any schematics for the sensor, others might.  I know the big problem is that the manufacturer who supplied the component to Davis quit making them. http://www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/older-davis-stations

Regarding the dew point reading; I think you should compare the temp and humidity readings.  If one or both of those are off then the DP will be.  You should be able to find charts or a way to calculate the DP from the T and H to see how accurate your station is. 

Technically, when the Dew Point falls below a certain point (freezing, I believe  :-)), it becomes the "Frost Point", and as I remember the calculation is a little different than the DP (something like a 10% difference in the calculation, if I recall).  You should be able to search for "frost point" and find the specifics.  I don't know if the VP algorithm recognizes a difference between DP and FP.

I don't know why your NWS station doesn't read below +15. If you have cold temps you'll have a low DP/FP.  However the cheap Oregon Scientific station I had that prompted me to get the VP also wouldn't calculate the DP below 14 degrees, if I recall correctly.

I followed some of these boards when I got my VP, and I must have missed any rumors of the VP2.  I was a little miffed when the VP2 came out not long after I invested in the VP1.  In hindsight, I'm not so disappointed now.  I got a mature product that had most of the kinks worked out, and as I mentioned, got the spare station and parts on the cheap as they were being discontinued and some people couldn't wait to upgrade.  Anyway, from that, I got the impression that Davis may keep any possible developments pretty secret.  But there are some pretty knowledgeable people here who may have more insight.  There are always speculations about what the next latest and greatest may hold.

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2016, 05:00:18 PM »
My dew point has been reading from -18 to 76 degrees.  Comparing it to the local NWS station readings.  The readings should not be going below +15.  The readings have been going in the right direction but the range is excessive.  To me, replacing the VP1 is like replacing a car when the spark plugs have worn out.  A waste of a lot of good components.
Also, I just looked at the specs in the VP1 Console Manual.  It says that the range for Dew Point (overall) is -105F to 130F with a nominal accuracy of 3F.

It also says the range for "Frost/Dew Point at High Humidity" (so it at least recognizes there is such a thing as Frost Point) is also -105 to 130F but with a 2F accuracy.  I'm not sure how you could have a FP of -105 at high humidity if the Temp range only goes to -40.  But in any case, I don't see any reason you should worry if your DP goes below +15.

Re your original question about software and things, there is a section under Weather Software specifically to ask what software to get.

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2016, 05:37:07 PM »
>>I don't know why your NWS station doesn't read below +15.<<

I was just comparing my reading to the one reported by the local NWS for the same time.  I think it was 9am today as opposed to the lowest it ever went.  My station is now reporting a -120F.  Outside humidity is reporting 0%.  I'm in the SE USA and I know its not **that** dry.  NWS is reporting 21%.

I looked up your earlier forum reference to repairing the wind vane and anemometer.  If I have the one with a reed switch in it,  it might be better to just take the plunge and buy a VP2.  I've gotten a lot of miles out of this station but I hate the idea of scrapping all these still viable parts and the plastics.

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2016, 06:16:51 PM »
I was just comparing my reading to the one reported by the local NWS for the same time.  I think it was 9am today as opposed to the lowest it ever went.  My station is now reporting a -120F.  Outside humidity is reporting 0%.  I'm in the SE USA and I know its not **that** dry.  NWS is reporting 21%.
I see now, that does sound like a problem.  I would check continuity on the cable from the sensor to the ISS to make sure a wire wasn't broken.  I see now why you were looking for a schematic, but I hope you can figure it out.  There's probably one somewhere on this forum. It would be sad to junk it.  I don't know if there's anyone around who has had one of the old sensors that wasn't reading humidity they were able to repair.  I understand now that canned air isn't likely to help.  :sad:

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2016, 06:45:19 PM »
There is a schematic here for what I think is supposed to be an early VP2 sensor.  The cabling should be the same as I believe the early VP2s were interchangeable with the VP1.
http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=14175.msg264939#msg264939

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2016, 07:39:49 PM »
I am late to this thread but I thought a comment was still appropriate. I had an 11 year VP2 system that was showing its age. The ISS was grossly discolored or fading in color, but most importantly, the rain bucket tool was terribly inaccurate. Davis sent to me at no charge a replacement reed switch and magnet for the rain bucket, which helped but did not fix the situation to my satisfaction. Davis offers a refurbishment program as discussed thoroughly in this thread (about $170 including shipping) but I decided it was worth an extra $100 to get a whole new ISS from Scaled Instruments, that has updated and greatly improved sensors, a bubble in the ISS to help you ensure your ISS is level, a new rain cone with bird spikes and a better debris filter in the rain cone. I changed the old station to communicate on channel 4 vs the default of channel 1 used by the new ISS (the old one even without the battery will continue to transmit for several hours) and my station was posting to WU and CWOP in minutes vs. a couple weeks had I sent the unit to Davis for refurbishment. My 2 original VP2 consoles work perfectly with the new ISS, and I believe I am getting more accurate readings. No regrets, if you have the extra $100, that is my recommendation.  :grin:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 07:46:45 PM by WheatonRon »
Davis VP2 with SHT31 (3 complete VP2 systems—2 with a daytime fan and 1 that has a 24 hour fan); CWOP--CW5020, FW3075 and FW4350; WU--KILWHEAT17, KILWHEAT36 and KILWHEAT39; WeatherCloud.net; CoCoRaHS--IL-DP-132; and Weatherlink 2.0

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2016, 08:02:13 PM »
The A188 shown in your referenced in your link is definitely the one I have in my VP1.  After brushing it off with the plastic part of a tie-wrap, it seemed to function better.  Not sure if I pressed the wrapping closer or did something inadvertently to straighten things out.  If and when I purchase a new VP2,  I know I will tear the sensor apart to see what makes it tick.

I like the way they socketed the sensor for easy replacement.  Seems this should be a goal for any future VP3.  I could see them making a refurb kit where we could refurb our own units or sensor sections keeping from tossing a lot of good plastic and functional sensor units into a landfill.  Why junk an anemometer if the vane and cups are still good?  Why junk an ISS if only the humidity sensor is bad?  It looks like Davis is thinking along those lines with the individual small boards.

I noticed my RJ-? connectors have gotten corroded.  I cleaned them off and the solar and UV still work.  WD&WS are plugged into a solar powered transmitter box.  If the corrosion was too bad, I thought I might solder the leads into the main board. 

SnowHiker **I really have appreciated your references to links that bring up pictures and schematics.  It's been really helpful for this newby to this forum.**

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2016, 08:11:51 PM »
Hello WheatonRon,

I'm one of those guys who keeps a car for 16+ years and hate to throw out something that may have some value.  (My wife and I will be celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary soon.  She's of the same philosophy.  She still keeps me around!!  LOL)

I've read the posts about the Davis refurb programs but unfortunately, I have the VP1 and I understand that they no longer have the part I really need, the humidity sensor.  I hate to just toss what has been a great unit but the VP2 looks like they have made a lot of good improvements.  I'm leaning more and more toward buying a VP2. 

I take it that you like dealing with Scaled Instruments???

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2016, 08:24:32 PM »
Yes, Ryan at Scaled Instruments really knows the Davis product line, has very competitive pricing, is prompt and responds to email questions very quickly. As to your VP1, I feel your pain re changing. I have a 31 year old Mercedes 300SD with 90,000 original miles on it, no rust and has never had any body work necessary, and I am the original owner. I was advised a couple of days ago to spend $2,000 for some suspension work or I might have some bad things happen to me and (or) the car! So do I spend that money and risk another unpredictable issue (the transmission or engine failing, or God knows what), or get a different vehicle and send my buddy to the auto graveyard--parts to be used for another 31 year old vintage car! :-({|= :-({|=
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:54:28 PM by WheatonRon »
Davis VP2 with SHT31 (3 complete VP2 systems—2 with a daytime fan and 1 that has a 24 hour fan); CWOP--CW5020, FW3075 and FW4350; WU--KILWHEAT17, KILWHEAT36 and KILWHEAT39; WeatherCloud.net; CoCoRaHS--IL-DP-132; and Weatherlink 2.0

Offline SnowHiker

• Forecaster
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »
Glad to help Naviguesser, good luck.  One other thought I had glancing through that thread with the schematic; if removing the sensor made it read 100% humidity as someone reported, would that mean a short, and not an open, would cause 0%?  (Just a thought, and I had to make some point so that my post wouldn't be completely off topic.  :-))

I guess my philosophy with the Davis is also similar to that with vehicles.  I find it cheaper, and usually more rewarding, to keep two old (27+ years) trucks running than one new one.  It helps to have two when they're that old so (hopefully) one is still running when I'm working on the other, and I can actually work on the older trucks.  Unlike my VP1s though, they're not the same make and model, so I can't just swap out parts.  I can't see myself ever getting rid of my Comanche, so it's possible I could end up spending more on it than it's worth, but I think that will be years from now yet.  It's also possible I may be, or end up, missing some worthwhile features of newer trucks.  But I'm cheap.  :-)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:20:21 PM by SnowHiker »

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2016, 07:01:17 PM »
Hi SnowHiker,

I'm not sure why removing the senors would bring it up to 100%.  I was thinking that what may be happening is that any hydroscopic (moisture loving) particle eventually gets deposited on the sensor through evaporation.  It's just a guess.  After awhile, the sensor will jump up to 100% when enough moisture reacts with the particles to close the circuit.  Brushing off the surface may get rid of some of the particles but not the ones underneath, in, around and on any contacts.  Taking it apart and cleaning what is under the wrapper may be the only solution but then this VP1 humidity sensor looks very delicate.  For me, it would be like performing brain surgery with boxing gloves.  But at this point, what do I have to lose? 

Thinking it through I might just start with warm distilled water and see if soaking the sensor in it has an effect before proceeding to taking it apart.

I went ahead and purchased a VP2 to replace my VP1.  From everything that I have read here, I'm not going to be able to restore my VP1 to original standards.  The VP2 has much better technology and is likely to be serviceable even if a VP3 should appear in the next few years.  Davis still can make money selling replacement parts as they wear out and we get to keep our stations and keep the housing out of the landfills.  I like that idea a lot.  I wonder if they will modify the software to that when they ship a replacement unit, they include two reference points or for to match the performance of the new sensor?

This raises the question about what people have done with their VP1 (other than toss them)?  Are they recyclable?

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2016, 07:05:27 PM »
Hello WheatonRon,

I took your advise and ordered a station from Ryan.  Your description of him appears very accurate and it was pleasant doing business with him.  My VP2 should be here mid week and I've got a smile on my face.

Thanks!!

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2016, 08:06:40 PM »
I think you will really like the VP2 but I am not familiar with the VP1 so can't tell you what is different. I have been wishing for a VP3 that would have a color touch screen console and would communicate with my computer using WiFi or Bluetooth as I have had occasional problems with my VP2 communicating over a USB cable, but everything else is excellent. That is why VP3 is probably down the road a bit. Davis is slow to come out with new products but keeps improving its existing products via "tweaks" which is very helpful.

Offline Naviguesser

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
Hello SnowHiker and WheatonRon,

I received my VP2 today.  I have it setup and data logging.  What a breathe of fresh air!!  Davis has certainly listened to their customers.  The back light is bright that I no longer need a flashlight to read any of the numbers.  The ISS setup electronics are front and center.  The internals have been coated with what appears to be a protective grease.  There is no antenna wire dangling below the aspirated plates just asking to be bent or snapped off.  No problems in setting the system up.  It makes me question why I waited so long. 

Ryan at Scaled Instruments made sure I had the latest SHT-31 Temp_Humidity sensor.  Good fellow to work with.

Yesterday, I replaced the rain gauge reed switch using the one with the 20-25 AT magnetic sensitivity and the electrolytic capacitor.  The system is still up and running but the two repairs did not have an effect on the humidity sensor.  I didn't think it would.  We had some rain last night and the humidity sensor shot up from around normal to 100% and stayed there for hours.  The local NWS station never got above 84% and did not stay in that area for long.  Somewhere around 72% RH, the sensor starts to climb quickly.  Our rain event had RHs mostly in the mid to high 70's.

I appreciated your input.

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2016, 11:05:05 PM »
Thanks. I learned about Ryan from this Forum. You won't be disappointed with your purchase.