Author Topic: VWS refuses to report to WU  (Read 567 times)

Offline arrowspace90

• Forecaster
  • Vantage Pro II, tripod mount, 30 feet elevation
VWS refuses to report to WU
« on: November 04, 2018, 08:48:34 AM »
I had stopped using the archaic VWS to send data to WU.  I switched to the modern and much acclaimed Meteobridge.
I have had big problems with my Meteobridge router and have tried to switch back to VWS to report while I try to get support for my Meteobridge Pro.
I have VWS set to report, and I can't find any unchecked boxes.  Why is it refusing? 

Offline Smokeyrn

Re: VWS refuses to report to WU
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 01:34:13 AM »
I had stopped using the archaic VWS to send data to WU.  I switched to the modern and much acclaimed Meteobridge.
I have had big problems with my Meteobridge router and have tried to switch back to VWS to report while I try to get support for my Meteobridge Pro.
I have VWS set to report, and I can't find any unchecked boxes.  Why is it refusing?
Are you getting an error message from VWS?  Or from anywhere for that matter?  I have been using VWS for years and once it is setup and running it has never failed me.  Even going through the "second" step to send out CWOP station information.  I would check the VWS settings in connection and then re-check the settings on the WU update page.  Mine IS sending data to WU but WU is having some major issues receiving/processing/displaying data for many, many stations.