Author Topic: Shipping  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Tylerpod

• PWS
Shipping
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:32:47 PM »
A few days ago I used the 90 dollar discount to get the access cause why not I paid to have the thing by the 19th I still haven't even got an email saying it shipped and they are in stock. Anyone else having shipping problems?

Offline txbayou

Re: Shipping
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:42:16 AM »
A few days ago I used the 90 dollar discount to get the access cause why not I paid to have the thing by the 19th I still haven't even got an email saying it shipped and they are in stock. Anyone else having shipping problems?

FWIW I used the discount to buy a bundle on the 18th, with free shipping. IIRC there was a notice as I went through the order process saying it would ship around the end of the month. They charged my card and sent me a confirmation email. My acurite account shows order processing. When I bought a bundle from them a year ago it also took them around a week to process and ship, then I could track it on fedex IIRC.

That said, looking at the acurite support forums there are a lot of complaints about order fulfillment,non-working customer service phone numbers and whatnot so I'll be glad if my order goes through as expected.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:09:43 AM by txbayou »

Offline Mchd17

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 08:22:15 AM »
I ordered on Feb 16, received order confirmation email. Yesterday, I finally received shipping confirmation email. They seem to take a few days. If you call them, good luck, they don't seem to like to answer.

Offline Tylerpod

• PWS
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »
Im thinking of calling or emailing as I spent 10$ on shipping to get it by 2/19

Offline BeaverMeadow

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 01:16:30 PM »
Im thinking of calling or emailing as I spent 10$ on shipping to get it by 2/19

If you try contacting Acurite please let us know how that turns out.

Offline Mchd17

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 01:44:51 PM »
I tried calling them yesterday, on hold the first time about 10 minutes, got tired and hung up. Called back, left them my call back number and never heard back. Good luck if you try calling. My suggestion.....call first thing in the morning. Let us know how it goes.

Offline Tylerpod

• PWS
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 10:12:03 PM »
It just shipped and is coming tom. wont have to call them as it still is one day shipping

Offline txbayou

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 09:46:21 AM »
fyi
ordered on 2/21 with confirmation and free shipping, rec. shipping notice 2/21 with fedex tracking #, del. expected 2/27. Similar timing to my other order from them last year.